The Beer Thread, What Are You Drinking?

zeus201

Established Member
Toppling Goliath!

Would love me some Assassins, Mornin' Delight, etc.
Hahaha all of us do....my buddy and I have a yellow wax bottle of 2013 Assassin waiting in the cellar.

But, TG imperials stouts never leave their brewery for distro. Their mug club members get most of the loot and after that there isnt much left over for rest of us. We just got lucky and somehow got a bottle. Supposedly there is a crazy wait list of people wanting in the club.

However, I can get their normal stuff like Sue, Golden Nuggett, X-Hop (experimental hops) series and etc all day long if you are interested! They also are making dry hopped series of Sue and Golden Nuggett with various other hops which is pretty tasty.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

STXDriver98544

Bass Assassin
Established Member
Had another local beer, brewery is down the street from my old workplace.

Karbachtoberfest/Märzenbier, great barvarian lager..Karbach brewery makes this lager and like their other seasonals it won't be around for long, then I'll have to wait another year, lol..

2s85s9e.jpg

Good news is they're making it in 12 packs this year :banana: so you can snag up a lot more haha.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
This guy! :D

We can definitely work something out bro!

:beer:
Yea man I am sure I could. Well see what kind of nonsense i can manage to get my hands on when i get back

That's what I've heard. I have Focal Banger, Crusher and Sip of Sunshine in my fridge as well, just haven't cracked em open yet.

Well. Post your thoughts when you do!

You local to their current location? Small world...

Can you get me any cans at any point? When i will be up that way in a few weeks(9/15), I highly doubt I will be able to get some. Think we could work something out?

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member

Focals the best out of those 3. Sip is still better imo.

Since you bumped the thread I suppose I'll post a pic of what my work looked like today.

VZM.IMG_20161026_081934.jpg

Brewed 60 bbl's (1800 gallons) of an 8.5% double ipa with new Zealand hops.

Last edited:

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
IMG_20161027_220343.jpg

Transfered out my 13.6% milk stout that was aged in a Rye whiskey barrel that had maple syrup aged in it. Sooo freakin good. Only 31 gallons this go round but I've been given the green light to brew up 310 gallons early 2017.

STXDriver98544

Bass Assassin
Established Member
I picked up 2 2016 St. Arnold Pumpkinator releases last week, my neighbor bought 6, let the aging begin! They go so fast you have to keep the marketing and inventory person in charge of the beer and wine section on speed dial at the grocery store so you can get the heads up on how many cases they're ordering. Same thing goes for Contemplating Waterloo by Adelbert's out of Austin.

CCS_56_EX

Established Member
I'm rocking Pilsner Urquell in Prague. I'm at a bar where every table has a tap, and there's a projection screen with a scoreboard outlining how many beers each table has had.

STXDriver98544

Bass Assassin
Established Member
For all you Texas locals, and those of you who have come here and tried Karbach, like the old saying goes, "The only reason to start a business is to sell it", Karbach has been blinded by the dollar signs by Anheuser-BuschInBev. I fully believe in growing small businesses and expanding your market but I hate it when they sell out like this.

http://www.chron.com/business/retai...-acquired-by-Anheuser-BuschInBev-10590579.php

Users who are viewing this thread