the arsonal

portcity_gt

Established Member
i posted a pic of my trailer a while back, and everybody made fun of it for some reason saying it needed paint when really it was just dirty. but anyway i got a new trailer, i was at the track last week and thought this was a cool pic, so i snapped one with my phone.

the old trailer....20' dove tail steel floor w/tool box and brakes
Picture017-1.jpg

the new trailer....24' vintage, winch and electric tongue jack
Photo_45D48FFA-66FD-445D-BDFC-E3035F75BD14.jpg

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
How does the box trailer pull? I haven't had much luck with flat front trailers. The ones I've pulled seem to take twice as much power and fuel to pull than my much heavier gooseneck.

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
cool set up. I saw your truck right off I20 at a shop here a few months ago. I love it! msg me here next time you head out to the track. maybe we can get a few locals together.

portcity_gt

Established Member
How does the box trailer pull? I haven't had much luck with flat front trailers. The ones I've pulled seem to take twice as much power and fuel to pull than my much heavier gooseneck.

idk, the truck dosent really seem to care what i throw at it, it just pulls it. i could tell it was back there the other day we had some 30+mph winds lol.
but i do plan on building a v-nose for it anyway to house the generator and compressor.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
idk, the truck dosent really seem to care what i throw at it, it just pulls it. i could tell it was back there the other day we had some 30+mph winds lol.
but i do plan on building a v-nose for it anyway to house the generator and compressor.

Do you have any links where someone has built a v-nose like that?

portcity_gt

Established Member
cool set up. I saw your truck right off I20 at a shop here a few months ago. I love it! msg me here next time you head out to the track. maybe we can get a few locals together.
yep, thats my work.
im not going but the local mustang club is going to the track tomorrow night! not really any "fast" cars in that club but a bunch of nice ones, and a real cool group of people.

Users who are viewing this thread