The 3v vs Coyote war has been raging on Facebook, and it goes something like this.

iczar1

Established Member
I gotta agree with some of the comments on here. I don't think I've heard a single 5.0 that sounds good to me. But we all have to remember and thank the guys who helped start this war. If we Cobra guys hadn't cried about SVT S/C the Lighting we wouldn't be having these conversations and the HP wars never would have been reborn. So thank you Lightning guys! You're the best =)

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Everybody gotta laugh at the 2v, but everybody ain't got jack to say when they run into the wrong one. As far as sound goes the coyote sounds wack asf, especially at high rpm.

my life work! A wolf is sheeps clothing, only problem is finding the right forced induction setup to not give it away. Built 4R70W w/ JMOD and TFS race heads is all I need hahahaa.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
^ yes, there is always someone faster, just liked juiced running high 8s in a stock motor TT coyote!!!

Only problem is it doesn't go, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CaDDy

Banned
Haha lol got a good laugh out of the video.

Any true mustang enthusiast or rather anyone hanging around here can watch vid after vid with mod lists too see who comes out on top. No need to take to take the comments too seriously, 4v 3v , or 2v deepest pockets always wins.

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
I have owned last few mod motors...... 2v (bolt ons), 3v (w/ single turbo) 4v (cobra with ported eaton and pulley) and my F150 with 5.0 (yeah yeah not same as the 5.0 stang). Loved them all but the 4.6 motors (minus the Cobra, but still give the 5.0 the win) just can't touch the 5.0s. My heavy ass 5.0 truck is bone stock and is just as quick as my 2v was stock. I will say this the 2v and the 4v were both great sounding with the right exhaust.

Users who are viewing this thread