The 3v vs Coyote war has been raging on Facebook, and it goes something like this.

Whippled3v

Established Member
This shit is what makes me love my 3v lol
Obviously mod for mod the coyote is far superior, but the butthurt is real when an unsuspecting bolt on 5.0 gets smacked by a little 3v :nono:

And still haven't heard a coyote sound as good as a 2v or 3v with the right setup

Mach828

Established Member
Have a buddy with a 3v that thinks he can pull on coyotes. This video is spot on.

Lol at 2v guy.

Troponin

Established Member
Obviously mod for mod the coyote is far superior, but the butthurt is real when an unsuspecting bolt on 5.0 gets smacked by a little 3v :nono:

And still haven't heard a coyote sound as good as a 2v or 3v with the right setup

Mod for mod? JUST mod for mod? 3V has a shit load of modding to do to catch up to a stock Coyote. Yes, you CAN make a 3V fast, but that's not the point of this discussion. It's all about what does it take to make it faster, and once the coyote starts modding, it's game over.

Whippled3v

Established Member
Mod for mod? JUST mod for mod? 3V has a shit load of modding to do to catch up to a stock Coyote. Yes, you CAN make a 3V fast, but that's not the point of this discussion. It's all about what does it take to make it faster, and once the coyote starts modding, it's game over.

Lol I'm very aware, hence the "FAR superior" statement. I have a TT 5.0 that yanks the 3v down the road on just 6 psi while the 3v is doing it all it can to hang on 17 psi. My point is there are so many bolt on 5.0 guys out there that see a 2v/3v and automatically think they're about to shit on it #becausecoyote.
Obviously when you throw some boost at a coyote it's hardly a contest. I just still have some 3v pride is all lol, I know where it stands. That's the whole reason we own the 5.0 now.

Troponin

Established Member
Lol I'm very aware, hence the "FAR superior" statement. I have a TT 5.0 that yanks the 3v down the road on just 6 psi while the 3v is doing it all it can to hang on 17 psi. My point is there are so many bolt on 5.0 guys out there that see a 2v/3v and automatically think they're about to shit on it #becausecoyote.
Obviously when you throw some boost at a coyote it's hardly a contest. I just still have some 3v pride is all lol, I know where it stands. That's the whole reason we own the 5.0 now.

Ah, yes. I never underestimate cars based on first impressions. Sometimes you just never know what's under the hood. My car still has the very conservative ROUSH tuning on it, but still puts down about 500whp. I Have yet to race anyone (No one ever seems to want to go), but I have come across some wicked cars around here. Back in my home town in Pa, I would have been one of the fastest cars in the area, but down here in the CS/Houston area, I am probably considered "average" lol

sdoo500

Established Member
I'll always have a spot in my heart for my 3v. No contest as far as coyote being the better vehicle but I will still always love my 3v. First "fast" car. Full bolt ons and I thought it was a friggin rocket ship

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

"Little" 3V........

needs: "DSS 3v 5.0 stroker, 2.3 Whipple, Hot Rod Cams, full Mac exhaust...547 whp on 93"

to beat bolton 5.0? Im not seeing the part in which said 5.0 is getting smacked by anything little. Surely you jest......

Whippled3v

Established Member
"Little" 3V........

needs: "DSS 3v 5.0 stroker, 2.3 Whipple, Hot Rod Cams, full Mac exhaust...547 whp on 93"

to beat bolton 5.0? Im not seeing the part in which said 5.0 is getting smacked by anything little. Surely you jest......

The little part was sarcasm...because in their mind before the smacking occurs, it is just a little ol 3v.

Gravik

Established Member

3v's sound like a loud wet fart.

This sounds better than any 3v could ever dream of sounding

[video=youtube;FBaOYfhguM0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBaOYfhguM0[/video]

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
It's funny because it's true.........but it still hurts a little. lol

Not sure...i heard he's a *** in real life.
And the war is on fb...he has a page on fb "yolodouchebag" . but yea he posts here from time to time.

Huge ***. I hear he drinks out a bucket. :D

281muscle

Established Member
Everybody gotta laugh at the 2v, but everybody ain't got jack to say when they run into the wrong one. As far as sound goes the coyote sounds wack asf, especially at high rpm.

Troponin

Established Member
I guess im the only one who doesnt find his vids funny.

There was only one that ever made me laugh, and that was the cupholder one. Otherwise, no, I have never actually laughed at them. What I enjoy about them is how much he nails the coyote guys. We have a FB page and a lot of his vids are bustin on the guys/gals on that page.

Users who are viewing this thread