The 3v vs Coyote war has been raging on Facebook, and it goes something like this.

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
Hey now, chill out with the 2v jokes shit aint cool :burn:

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Funny video.

Does anyone have data on all factory flow ratings?

A member on this forum made 353 on 2v trick flow 10:1 compression heads and trick flow cams on his stock bottom end. Would like to see it run a stock 5.0.

Last edited:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
lol I didnt know there was a 3v vs Coyote war. Didnt think people would bring rocks to a gunfight.

This ^^^

Had a 2008 GT, the engine was a slow turd. Slower than the 99 Trans Am with all the bolt ons and cam I sold to buy the turd.

Funny video.

Does anyone have data on all factory flow ratings?

A member on this forum made 353 on 2v trick flow 10:1 compression heads and trick flow cams on his stock bottom end. Would like to see it run a stock 5.0.

It's game over for the 2V or 3V owner soon as the Coyote is tuned. Even with the stock air box and stock paper air filter. My 2014 GT with tune and exhaust (stock air box and stock filter) killed a Roush 3V with the small M90 blower on top. Turds I tell yah!

Last edited:

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
This ^^^
It's game over for the 2V or 3V owner soon as the Coyote is tuned. Even with the stock air box and stock paper air filter. My 2014 GT with tune and exhaust (stock air box and stock filter) killed a Roush 3V with the small M90 blower on top. Turds I tell yah!

What is that power rating?

There's no argument, the 5.0 is badass. High flow heads, 11:1 compression, VCT, tubular manifolds. That makes power.

Users who are viewing this thread