The 2015 Mustang GT

DEADLY FORCE

Established Member
Finally! These pics do the new mustang Justice. All others are terrible and should be burned. Might be interested in the new car.. I'll have to see it in person. I retract my previous dislike statements.:rolleyes:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
s550_gallery_804x510_convertible-top-down.jpg

Sold.

Honestly though, I think any 2 door coupe is way too big if 20's look appropriate on it. Notice how even 19's look a little too big on the 03/04?

2012GTCS

Established Member
Im so surprised so many people here like it. I expected people to hate it. That front end from the side view is so so so disappointing. So bloaty and sedanish, just not aggressive whatsoever

2012GTCS

Established Member
Oh, and back to those dumb ass circular vents that everyone hated so much. And broke rather easily. Why go backwards???

I still have hope itll look different in a few minutes

Davy_Baby9

Established Member
Front end is very meh, pretty much kills the car for me. I like the rest though, but that's like seeing a butterface. haha

redrockett

Established Member
I like it but not too crazy yet about the front end from certain angles. Overall it is a sweet looking car.

Last edited:

JohnRichard

MT82 Speed Shiftin Maniac
Established Member
Can I get a Mach 1 or a new Terminator please?... If so I will post pictures of a 12 Boss with a for sale sign.

Last edited:

jakhammer

Established Member
The back view looks horrid. The rest is ok. I'm glad I got a 12 instead of waiting. It's just not that exciting to me.

Fordfourlife

Established Member
only 420 HP out of the 5.0? That seems a step backwards when GM is offereing 500 for the Z28 and 580 for the ZL1.

It will have over 420hp,I am guessing 430-440hp. The GT is a competitor with the SS which is 426HP so it is right on par. We might not see the high perf models that will be competing with the Z28/ZL1 till late next yr.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread