The 2015 Mustang GT

hwirt

Established Member
2015-Ford-Mustang-Photos-3%25255B3%25255D.jpg

2015-Ford-Mustang-Photos-4%25255B3%25255D.jpg

2015-Ford-Mustang-Photos-5%25255B3%25255D.jpg

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
its growing on me day by day,I think with a nice set of rims lowered, with gt500 wing and maybe a new lower valance like the current shelby with better exaust/ exaust tips, it will look badass on the outside, but the interior looks so shity the dash with the center hvac vents look cheesey cheap something out of 2008 + nissan altima and the dash doesnt flow to passenger side with the akward silver part doesnt blend into the as usual twin cowl dash like it use to , they got it right in the 94-95 and 99-04 and 05+ but now it looks like shit and last min slapped together, just want to see the saleen ,cobra etc models! and aftermarket should be big for these cars to make them look like the more current cars,

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
The new Mustang "Guard" color is kind an awesome shade of grey w/ multiple pearl colors. Similar to a mystic color. At least under the presentation lights. Dont know about how the color will react to normal daylight. Anyways here it is:

1497898_505678406196327_369407988_o.jpg

For me, Race Red it is. SID took a magnificent picture of it. The new Stang si such a marvelous ride.

2015_Mustang_Intro_123.jpg

hwirt

Established Member
I would rock the purple one all day long and twice on Sundays.

Yes it does look cool, but it's a color I created in Photoshop and not likely to be available from Ford. The original color is silver, the other colors were created using layers.

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
Yes it does look cool, but it's a color I created in Photoshop and not likely to be available from Ford. The original color is silver, the other colors were created using layers.

It reminds me of Sonic Blue a little. Nice color! I would rock Silver.

williamwally

Established Member
I still don't know how it could lose much size without sacrificing its usability as a car. I've used the 4 seats, trunk, and even pass-through lots of times in mine.

I agree the front looks too fusion but overall I think it's amazing. Anywho those who see it in person seem to think it's a great design, this quote I especially find interesting:

"At first, the car looks as if it has a very high beltline, in the Audi TT idiom, until Ford wheels out a '14 Mustang, which simply looks boxy and upright parked behind the '15."

2015 Ford Mustang Revealed - Automobile Magazine

Taneras

Established Member
Anyone think that the launch control will be standard on the GT? Or will that likely be some sort of "track pack" upgrade?

Users who are viewing this thread