Thank you

brucesvt

Established Member
These where the pics from a couple weeks ago this old guy had to get his 16 year old to help him lol

That’s my brothers 03 gt

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

brucesvt

Established Member
IMG_1695.JPG

After 14 months went for a little 2 mile cruise felt awesome. Header leak but I didn’t care smiling from ear to ear

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Reminds me of August 2017. My car had been down about 14 months and I fired it up on the 3 year anniversary of my mom's death. Felt so good.

Happy for ya man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brucesvt

Established Member
Reminds me of August 2017. My car had been down about 14 months and I fired it up on the 3 year anniversary of my mom's death. Felt so good.

Happy for ya man!

That’s awesome. Got this car 2 weeks after my mom passed away and it’s been my saving grace.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
That’s awesome. Got this car 2 weeks after my mom passed away and it’s been my saving grace.

We have similar stories then. I bought mine 10 months after my mom died. It kept me busy on those anniversary days of her death.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

My car sat with a bad knock for 8 years. I brought it in for a new engine etc in October. My father passed away in January, and the shop called me to tell me that they got the engine running for the first time in 8 years, and it occurred the day my dad passed. It drew me to tears when the shop called me. I felt like my dad's heart had started again (I know, it sounds weird).
My dad worked for Ford for 40 years, he always helped me work on my Mustangs. (and helped me find my first Mustang/first car)

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
You need front rotors? Your local autozone should be able to have them by "next day".
Or are you looking for something specific Bruce.
What control arms did you end up going with? Looks like you found a set of the M-3075-D

Did you fix the lights in the cluster?

brucesvt

Established Member
You need front rotors? Your local autozone should be able to have them by "next day".
Or are you looking for something specific Bruce.
What control arms did you end up going with? Looks like you found a set of the M-3075-D

Did you fix the lights in the cluster?

Looking drilled and slotted rotors. Got the control arms from I think rock auto back in March when they had a sale

Users who are viewing this thread