Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Good for HIM! (Original Truck Owner)

South Side SAT Don't PLAY!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Stealing a man's horse used to be a capital offense. We should consider bringing that punishment back for auto thieves.

This thief played the FAFO game and got his prize and the world is a better place now because of it.

I was going to mention horse theft also.

Glad perp took a dirt nap and owner should be OK.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Stealing a man's horse used to be a capital offense. We should consider bringing that punishment back for auto thieves.

This thief played the FAFO game and got his prize and the world is a better place now because of it.
Yup! You'd get strung from a tree in front of everyone for that. Ought to reinstate that practice and make a yt channel for it. Mfers might change their way. But probably not..

muscleatsrice

Established Member
Justice served is great, I would like some context as far as time of day. It says this happened at a mall parking lot? If during the day the day this could have been far worse for innocent by-standers, especially if any kids were around. Pretty reckless imo. Don’t hear what I’m not saying!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yup! You'd get strung from a tree in front of everyone for that. Ought to reinstate that practice and make a yt channel for it. Mfers might change their way. But probably not..

The problem would resolve itself over time as getting caught for it means that the thief can no longer steal another car. Eventually there would be almost zero auto thieves.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
I was in SA this weekend, a friend had a Super Duty (2018 F250) Stolen from the Sea World parking lot. I heard 3 other trucks also got stolen from the parking lot this weekend. I didnt know the new Super Dutys were so easy to steal.

Users who are viewing this thread