Terminators slammed

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
waiting for mine to completely settle, H&R race and NO ISO'S + MM CC plates front/FTBR adj endlinks out back................
IMG_20120221_122339.jpg

IMG_20120221_122415.jpg

How does your car sit so low? I have the exact same setup as you but it seems higher. His driveway is a little slanted but still.

DanielDetailed2.jpg

Im thinking of cutting the fronts a little more.

99BlownVert

Established Member
How does your car sit so low? I have the exact same setup as you but it seems higher. His driveway is a little slanted but still.

DanielDetailed2.jpg

If you have no isos in then I do think something is wrong with your setup. Yours sits waaay to high in the front for no isos. I thought it had the isos in. Are you sure you put the right ones front and back? I know that may be a stupid question but people do it. Also, if you are thinking about cutting, make sure the race springs are not progressive spring rate, I dont know but if they are you don't want to cut them.

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
^^^^^ Did you have any issues installing the MM Coilover kit??

Dont really know what you mean by issues. Me and my buddy did it with only a floor jack. Took maybe three hours but i did breaks too.

SonicBlur- ur set-up looks killer man. Love the stance!

Thanks man, fall in love with this car more and more everytime i see it.

61mmstang94

Established Member

DanielDetailed2.jpg

What'd you do put the front springs on the back and the backs on the front??

That thing looks lifted in the front to me.

Ratchet

Established Member
Debating on whether or not I should drop lower again... but I was kinda sick of scraping on everything and bottoming out. How do you guys manage? I haven't bottomed out or scraped at this height yet...

wcm2-1.jpg

DS9.jpg

DS6.jpg

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
If you have no isos in then I do think something is wrong with your setup. Yours sits waaay to high in the front for no isos. I thought it had the isos in. Are you sure you put the right ones front and back? I know that may be a stupid question but people do it. Also, if you are thinking about cutting, make sure the race springs are not progressive spring rate, I dont know but if they are you don't want to cut them.

No ISO's. Im positive they are in the correct way, the springs are labeled front and rear. I will have to put it on level ground and see how it looks.

What'd you do put the front springs on the back and the backs on the front??

That thing looks lifted in the front to me.

lol yeah its not so bad on level ground.

702lightning

Sck Snake
Established Member
Whelp made my choice easier after seeing all the lowered cars I'm cutting a coil off my h&r's I still have about 1.5 or so front gap and about the same maybe 2 in the rear.

Users who are viewing this thread