Terminators slammed

05 Mustang

Established Member
Here's mine....not slammed, but lowered on Kenny Brown lowering springs with all ISO's in.

outside.jpg

CobraIE.jpg

CobraCO2.jpg

BayAreaTech

Crazy Mexican
Established Member
4257765d-d223-279f.jpg

To me sits just right, I scrape everywhere first pic after lowering, sits a bit lower now, about a finger gap front and maybe 2 in rear isos removed only top rear iso in place. HR race springs, steedas X-2 ball joints, aluminum steering rack offset bushing for it to all work properly.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
Can I play? Pics don't do it justice...Mines not the lowest turd out there but I'll share anyway. 1 & 1/4 coils off the fronts and 1 coil off the rears with top iso's only, rolled fenders as well. 1 finger gap in the front and 1 & 1/2 finger gap in the back :rockon: scrapes EVERYWHERE
IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0874.jpg

I love it when I can only fit one finger in her gap... I mean the gap :lol:

TClark22

Established Member
probably coilovers need4speed

this thread make me want to order coilovers right now! i missed my slammed stance on my GT!

Need4Speed1

Established Member
probably coilovers need4speed

this thread make me want to order coilovers right now! i missed my slammed stance on my GT!

I got my belstin shocks I just wanted to know what kinda coil over springs to use for front and back the whole coil over kits are to much what did u use ?

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
As an attempt to refrain from upsetting anyone, I'll warn you now that my car is only a 'moderately lowered' terminator. It probably could have touched the ground in a few of these pics, but they had just cut the grass the day before so it wasn't quite low enough.

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

She's got KW Variant 3 coil overs with 18" TF Sleepers wrapped in Nitto rubber under rolled fenders.
Somethibg to aspire to! :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread