Terminator Wheel Ideas

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
one thing to think about before buying SSRs, and i speak from experience, if you damage one, you're effed. they dont sell replacement parts and theyre wheels are unique from the manufacturers in THIS country, ie you wont be able to source parts from anyone else. you will be forced to buy an entire new wheel even if one lip is bent. kind of defeats the purpose of 3 piece wheels lol.

the whole point of a 3 piece wheel is repairability. with a 1 piece wheel, you have a very shiny paperweight if it gets damaged. 3 piece are a "cheap" and easy repair.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
one thing to think about before buying SSRs, and i speak from experience, if you damage one, you're effed. they dont sell replacement parts and theyre wheels are unique from the manufacturers in THIS country, ie you wont be able to source parts from anyone else. you will be forced to buy an entire new wheel even if one lip is bent. kind of defeats the purpose of 3 piece wheels lol.

the whole point of a 3 piece wheel is repairability. with a 1 piece wheel, you have a very shiny paperweight if it gets damaged. 3 piece are a "cheap" and easy repair.

+1 TF's or CCWs. No other options exist :beer:

dezracer

To each their own but nothing looks as good the stockers on an 03 04. I guess if you have money to burn and want to be different then swap em out.

Det.Bullitt

Banned
True Forged for me! I will be adding a set very soon. Baseball season is right around the corner and I will be making extra cash for my Terminator umpiring baseball.

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
If I where to buy new wheels for my blk cobra it would TF. Maybe even in RACE GOLD!!!!

SF4.6GT

Mr. Drove Them All
Established Member
I like my Street Lites...
038-1.jpg

025.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread