Terminator Wheel Ideas

Snake Plissken

Established Member
I recommend TF, I have a set of 18" polished Sleepers. Well made.

Weld wheels has a line called RT-S for the street. Not a lot of design options, but they do have a nice drag look wheel (if your into that) one piece, lots of sizes.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
I recommend TF, I have a set of 18" polished Sleepers. Well made.

Weld wheels has a line called RT-S for the street. Not a lot of design options, but they do have a nice drag look wheel (if your into that) one piece, lots of sizes.

The weld rts wheel is a three piece welded construction :beer:

PS I'd get a Terminator in your posession before you go shopping.

SVTCobra60

Established Member

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
If you have the dough, I would get some CCW's. Fr's,Afs,saleen's etc. are too played out.

and CCW classics/SP500's aren't? lol come on man, SO many guys on here are running CCW's. Just look at the CCW wheel thread alone, the number of posts just goes to show :shrug:

There are honestly a million different wheel choices out there. CCW's, TF's, Saleens, FR's etc etc are just the norm and the most known and chosen wheel styles for cobras and mustangs alltogether. There are only a handful of people on here that will point you in the direction of a different and unique wheel choice, mainly because most guys don't know of too many different wheel companies/styles other than the most commonly seen and used ones. Keep diggin, you'll be surprised at how many different types and styles of wheels look good on our cars. I'm all for being different and unique, it's nice to see other people wanting to do the same

SVTCobra60

Established Member
and CCW classics/SP500's aren't? lol come on man, SO many guys on here are running CCW's. Just look at the CCW wheel thread alone, the number of posts just goes to show :shrug:

There are honestly a million different wheel choices out there. CCW's, TF's, Saleens, FR's etc etc are just the norm and the most known and chosen wheel styles for cobras and mustangs alltogether. There are only a handful of people on here that will point you in the direction of a different and unique wheel choice, mainly because most guys don't know of too many different wheel companies/styles other than the most commonly seen and used ones. Keep diggin, you'll be surprised at how many different types and styles of wheels look good on our cars. I'm all for being different and unique, it's nice to see other people wanting to do the same

LOL thats so true, I see CCW classics way too much. Thanks man I definitely will continue to look around and try to find some great new combos.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
LOL thats so true, I see CCW classics way too much. Thanks man I definitely will continue to look around and try to find some great new combos.

Really? See a lot of Cobras at red lights on CCWs?

Of course on a forum full of thousands of people there is one thread with a bunch of cars rolling on CCWs...but it's not like you're going to pull up to another redfire Cobra in your town with a set of CCWs...just like I'll never pull up to another SY Cobra in town with CCWs, or Alumastars. It's easy for a wheel to seem "played out" on a internet forum full of thousands of cobra owners all over the world, but the reality of it is that you will still be one of a kind wherever you are.

Or you could just buy my Titanium CCWs and be one of the only Cobra in the world with a set of Titanium classics :beer:

Emwun Garand

Established Member
I get compliments all the time on my new wheels. Rolling on GT500 replica's from American Muscle.com

GnboX.jpg

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Really? See a lot of Cobras at red lights on CCWs?

Lol I don't ever see Cobras anywhere around here so thats not what I care about. I want to be different than the members on the site as well. I don't want to be just another black cobra on CCW's. Granted, it looks incredible, I just want to stand out. Your car stands out in general because one (Its yellow) and two (I really don't see too many yellow cobras on CCW's). It seems like every other black/dsg cobra is on CCW classics.

Of course on a forum full of thousands of people there is one thread with a bunch of cars rolling on CCWs...but it's not like you're going to pull up to another redfire Cobra in your town with a set of CCWs...just like I'll never pull up to another SY Cobra in town with CCWs, or Alumastars. It's easy for a wheel to seem "played out" on a internet forum full of thousands of cobra owners all over the world, but the reality of it is that you will still be one of a kind wherever you are.

Or you could just buy my Titanium CCWs and be one of the only Cobra in the world with a set of Titanium classics :beer:

Exactly your totally right about that, like I said above, I want to stand out online as well.

LOL I was looking at them actually, they look sick

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
and CCW classics/SP500's aren't? lol come on man, SO many guys on here are running CCW's

there are way more ccw classics than sp500s. its not even close. i can think of only 3-4 members here that have posted sp500s.

but just in case....i got the centercaps etched locally SVT so mine are even further unique

IMG_3480.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread