Terminator Style Meets Fox Body Frames !!

svt2415

Established Member
Hello - I can send you samples of the vinyl and leather if you like, just PM me. It would be leather on the front bucket bolsters - vinyl on the bucket backs and vinyl on the back seat. So for the price involved, I would vote for the 100% vinyl - vinyl's have come a LONG way since the 90's. They are not longer the plastic looking cheap glossy vinyls they used to be, toss me a PM w/ your address and I'll get you some samples.

Thanks
Waylon

PM Sent. Thanks

drkhrse

Established Member
Waylon, it was cool to meet you at SEMA this year. For those who have not seen these seats in person, they kick a$$! I plan to get a set this winter for my street car. The foam is way better than the stock cobra seats and they Term look is killer.

TMI-seat01.jpg

TMI-seat02.jpg

TMI-seat03.jpg

TMIProducts

Established Member
Can you get them with the cobra embroidered back rests?

You sure can. I know LRS doesn't offer that on their site, but they may be able to oblige over the phone. If not, CJ Pony is putting the seats up currently and will be offering the cobra embroidery or a running pony logo. Or you can visit our site and purchase it there.

I sat in these at SEMA. Very nice quality. Look great too.

Thank you very much - I thought it would be a nice modern twist for the now 'classic' foxes!:rockon:

0-MYSTACHROME-4

Established Member
Dose anyone know if the 03-04 cobra headrests will fit on the fox seats? I think it would look awesome if the headrests were the 03-04 cobra style to give it the true cobra look.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Dose anyone know if the 03-04 cobra headrests will fit on the fox seats? I think it would look awesome if the headrests were the 03-04 cobra style to give it the true cobra look.

I'm sure you could find a way to make that work, might take some fabrication on your part though. Plus, unless you have the high back seats, I don't think you'd want this..because the "headrest" would be smacking you in the neck.

Has anyone installed these yet? I'd love to see some shots of these covers installed in a car with the low back seat design.

rw93cobra

Established Member
I just ordered a set of black with gray suede inserts for one of my cars. Can't wait to get them in the car!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I used the 7% easter sale also. Definitely helped out!

I'll post pics as soon as I get them installed. Can't wait to get them!

Awesome. I'm looking forward to it as well..can't wait to see how they look and hear from someone who has them installed. :banana:

TMIProducts

Established Member
I just ordered a set of black with gray suede inserts for one of my cars. Can't wait to get them in the car!

Were you the guy I've been emailing? I've been emailing back and forth a guy with a fox doing the same thing.

I have actually 3-4 guys doing this in the last 2 weeks or so.

drkhrse

Established Member
Were you the guy I've been emailing? I've been emailing back and forth a guy with a fox doing the same thing.

I am one of them. I have the samples you sent here. Need to decide what to do and get them ordered!

rw93cobra

Established Member

No, I actually saw these by your display at the All Ford Nationals in Carlise last year. I had just bought 03 cobra front seats for my car and was considering getting covers for the rear to match. I've since decided to just redo my stock seats for a better look/"fit"

Users who are viewing this thread