Terminator Style Meets Fox Body Frames !!

TMIProducts

Established Member
I can honestly say this is the Seat I am the most excited to release - this is a 1984-89 GT frame with Sport Foam and the 03-04 Cobra Seat altered to fit over the original GT frames. This style seat will be available in all years of GT 84-89, 90-91 and 92-93 , for all models Coupe, Convertible and Hatchback. The seats will be available with or without the Cobra Logo, and an option for a simple Running Pony Logo - they can be done in leather or vinyl with the unisuede inserts & rear seats to match.

I'm off on a business trip - but hope to have these released in the next two weeks! I'll be sure to keep you all posted. Feedback is welcome and appreciated!!
282947_10151044341980701_1802623347_n.jpg

SLO-SVT

Established Member
Also interested in prices.....I was about to buy some used OEMs for my 93' Cobra but if the price is reasonable I might go this route.

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Nice!
But, I much rather see TMI spend their time in making the black tweed a better match for 92-93 fox's

Last edited:

Established Member
waylon, the pic u have is for a high back 89 gt seat, i think the 93 cobra came with low backs, will the conversion work 4 low backs? thanks, glad ur doing this.

BiLL1024

Established Member
If some one buys a set, I want to buy the black cloth that's in good shape, from the front or back seats. My seats are mint execpt the drivers and I want to replace the cloth. Keep this in mind.

TMIProducts

Established Member
Hey Guys - glad everyone likes these as much as I do - I was seriously stoked to get these made and out to the market. To answer a few questions:
Price: - not available yet, I seriously JUST had these made before i left on this trip to the MCA/Carlisle show - as soon as I get back I'll get to work on Part numbers and pricing. The seats will be available in: All Vinyl w/ Unisuede or Leather/vinyl combo w/ unisuede. They will be cheaper than the 03-04 seats as no Alcantara will be optioned.
FOAM: The foam used on this sport seat is the same density as we use on the 03-04 Cobra and Mach 1 , and the bolsters are just as big.
MODELS: Correct- the set in the picture is a 26" high 87-89 GT, however we will make them to fit the 90-91 24" w/ leg bolster and the 92-93 24" w/o leg bolster. And of course all corresponding back seats.

Keep an eye on this thread as I'll update it when things progress.
Already showed these to CJP and LRS - so expect them to be on board w/ great prices as soon as I release all the info!

Thanks

rw93cobra

Established Member
I just bought a set of 03 cobra seats a few weeks ago or I'd be getting these. Would it be possible to get rear seats to match the 03/04 cobra front style seats though?

TMIProducts

Established Member
I just bought a set of 03 cobra seats a few weeks ago or I'd be getting these. Would it be possible to get rear seats to match the 03/04 cobra front style seats though?

No problem - hit me up when your ready and I'll get you the part number to take to CJ Pony Parts (they take special orders for 1/2 sets) and we'll get you taken care of no problem. How do you like the Cobra seats you got? We've gotten a TON of sales - but i've yet to hear any feedback from anyone but Jose.

teal_93

Established Member

I just pulled the skin off a 03 cobra rear seat took that and my fox seat to a shop and they put the skin over the fox rear seat looked great!

rw93cobra

Established Member
No problem - hit me up when your ready and I'll get you the part number to take to CJ Pony Parts (they take special orders for 1/2 sets) and we'll get you taken care of no problem. How do you like the Cobra seats you got? We've gotten a TON of sales - but i've yet to hear any feedback from anyone but Jose.

I have factory seats from a 03 cobra, but I really liked the seats that were on display at the All Ford Nationals with the sport foam. I'll send you a pm about a part number for the rear seats.

I just pulled the skin off a 03 cobra rear seat took that and my fox seat to a shop and they put the skin over the fox rear seat looked great!

I was looking at the seats in my 03 cobra coupe and was going to try to do that if I found a set of coupe rear seats for my foxbody, but the seats I bought were out of a convertible. The guy I bought them from threw the rear seats in for free, but the rear seat back is one piece instead of a 2 piece rear seat back like the 03 cobra coupes and foxbodies.

svt2415

Established Member
Keep the updates coming. A set of these are going to find their way into my cobra. Really like the fact that the blusters are bigger.

TMIProducts

Established Member
I finished the guide as of today - waiting on a few things as far as part numbers go. Color offerrings are going to be:

Black with Med. Graphite Suede Inserts
Black with Black (drk Chrcl) Suede Inserts

84-86 Charcoal w/ black or med. Graphite suede inserts
87-89 Med. Smoke w/ black or med graphite suede inserts
90-92 Titanium w/ black or med. graphite suede inserts
93 Opal w/ black or med. grahite suede inserts

Phistry810

#2010 1993 Cobra
Established Member
I'm very interested in these, they look great! When should we expect to see them in CJ's website/catalog? How much should I expect to pay for a full set?

TMIProducts

Established Member
All of those numbers are still up in the air some what - CJ's will have it up a few days after we are able to release (they are very anxious to get these up on the site), but I do not have an exact release date here just yet. I'm shooting for the end of this week , I'll be sure to keep this thread updated.

As for price - as a ballpark, take a look at a set of Cobra Seats on CJ's site done in UNISUEDE (not Alcantara) and then we'll option either leather or all vinyl, and there will also be a price change for with or without Logo.

So cheap end: Unisuede & All Vinyl - no logo
High End: Unisuede , Leather/Vinyl Combo and Pony/Cobra logo.

Users who are viewing this thread