Terminator Style Meets Fox Body Frames !!

TMIProducts

Established Member
Is it possible for a group buy or SVTP discount?

We do not compete with any of our Dealers (if we did...we wouldn't have any).
So that might be a better suited question for Latemodel Restoration or CJ Pony Parts. About the only thing I could offer would be free shipping if you ordered directly from us - but I can almost guarantee LRS or CJP will still have better pricing and free shipping.

TMIProducts

Established Member
Please tell me your doing something like this for the 94-98 mustang cobras?!?!

The pattern styling of the 94-98 Seats doesn't really take the Cobra set up very well - the entire foams would have to be remolded and redesigned - in short, it may happen but it will be A LOT of work and tooling so I do not have an ETA on those just yet. However, we can do the stock GT seat w/ unisuede inserts and a cobra logo in stead of the running pony - that can be done currently.

Phistry810

#2010 1993 Cobra
Established Member
I can honestly say this is the Seat I am the most excited to release - this is a 1984-89 GT frame with Sport Foam and the 03-04 Cobra Seat altered to fit over the original GT frames. This style seat will be available in all years of GT 84-89, 90-91 and 92-93 , for all models Coupe, Convertible and Hatchback. The seats will be available with or without the Cobra Logo, and an option for a simple Running Pony Logo - they can be done in leather or vinyl with the unisuede inserts & rear seats to match.

I'm off on a business trip - but hope to have these released in the next two weeks! I'll be sure to keep you all posted. Feedback is welcome and appreciated!!
282947_10151044341980701_1802623347_n.jpg

Haven't seen these for sale yet, any update on when we should be seeing them?

TMIProducts

Established Member
Sorry for the delay in response guys - was at CJ's and American Muscles car shows for the last week or so :)

Is new seat foam required with the different look of the bolsters?

Yes - without the foam you'd have a big coat on a little guy, and it would be baggy and not fit. The new foam is what gives this seat it's bolsters, the upholstery is made to fit over the top.

I will take a set with dark inserts! just PM me.

Dark what? Dark Pink? Dark Purple?

Haven't seen these for sale yet, any update on when we should be seeing them?

As stated above we do have them on our website - CJ Pony plans to have them up in about a Month - and if you guys know how we do things, then you know CJ's will be selling these at a cheaper price than we do. (I don't compete w/ my dealers - if I did, I wouldn't have any). But if anyone is chomping at the bit for these I can offer FREE SHIPPING to SVT members - just tell the order desk when you place the order and I'll clear it. :beer:

Waylon

TMIProducts

Established Member
I'm not sure who they were built for - but we just built a pair of these Black suede on Black Vinyl w/ a silver cobra --- if the person who ordered those is on this forum i would LOVE to see some pics of those badboys installed!

svt2415

Established Member
So I have checked these out on CJ's and 50resto and they are priced well. My only conflict is that they are vinyl. So here is my question, upgrade to leather or not? How much of a difference is there in the materials? My gut says stay with leather in the car. Opinions? Comments? Thanks

mr.speaker

99 Cobra
Established Member
The terminator front seats bolt right in since they're base on the fox chassis as well in case some people didn't know and don't want to spend to much money on vinyl covers..

TMIProducts

Established Member
So I have checked these out on CJ's and 50resto and they are priced well. My only conflict is that they are vinyl. So here is my question, upgrade to leather or not? How much of a difference is there in the materials? My gut says stay with leather in the car. Opinions? Comments? Thanks

Hello - I can send you samples of the vinyl and leather if you like, just PM me. It would be leather on the front bucket bolsters - vinyl on the bucket backs and vinyl on the back seat. So for the price involved, I would vote for the 100% vinyl - vinyl's have come a LONG way since the 90's. They are not longer the plastic looking cheap glossy vinyls they used to be, toss me a PM w/ your address and I'll get you some samples.

Thanks
Waylon

Users who are viewing this thread