Terminator piston damage (pic)

Grey03Cobra

Established Member
Shayne said:
first of dumb shit I have a custom tune from SVC motor sports the car was on the dyno getting tunned for 10 hours so get the facts strait before you open your **** holster. next I hope this happends to you and they denie the claim. this is my brothers car that blew and yes he does have a KB. so what it only has 16lbs of boost ..... I have a 04 with 18lbs of boost and a 150 shot and never have any problems what so ever now explain that! :poke:

I agree with HMWAVE, you blew the motor with your mods, and now you want Ford to foot the bill. When mine went I didn't even bother with Ford, I just took it to a reputable shop and had the work done.

Even if Ford did fix the car, they would replace the engine, and then you would have the same problem again when you put the KB and everything else back on. It's best to just get some better pistons and have the engine rebuilt IMO.

Also, if it took 10 hours on a dyno to get your tune done, then I would maybe switch tuners.

As for one motor blowing and not another, it's like Russian Roulette, sooner or later 18psi on a stock motor with a 150 shot and something will break.

Last edited:

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
If my motor goes Ford will not be paying a penny. I will pay everything. All I have is a pulley, no nitrous or KB. I'm not even maxing out the stock fuel system. But if I break it, it is my problem, and should not be fords.

Look at the blown motors over on modularfords.com. A lot of KB cars are burning up the pistons over time. They had tunes with 11.0 A/F. These cars weren't made to last with that much power.

mlambert

camaro is hard to spell
Established Member
Shayne said:
first of dumb shit I have a custom tune from SVC motor sports the car was on the dyno getting tunned for 10 hours so get the facts strait before you open your **** holster. next I hope this happends to you and they denie the claim. this is my brothers car that blew and yes he does have a KB. so what it only has 16lbs of boost ..... I have a 04 with 18lbs of boost and a 150 shot and never have any problems what so ever now explain that! :poke:

Spelling counts on internet forums, even when you have ****s in your mouth.

hmwave

Established Member
Shayne said:

"dumb shit"?
So very glad to have someone of your caliber sharing the board with us.

blew with "only 16lbs of boost"
Oh well then, that's only twice what Ford designed in so that should be fine, right?

"hope it happends [sic] to you and they denie [sic] the claim"?
Nah, hasn't happened to me and if it ever does I won't go weasling to my dealer with a pack of lies. Maybe your character reference above is better applied at home.

If yours is running higher and staying together then obviously something wasn't right with your brothers setup. Who's fault is that? Fords? Of course not.
You don't seem to understand the phrase "you plays you pays".

Hopefully the dealer will be on the ball and see through the lies.
Then again, if they don't and take the claim, doesn't seem you'll be too bothered that someone else will be paying for your mistakes.

Welcome to the forums. You'll find a lot of helpful and honest people here.
Maybe some of that will rub off on you.
Maybe not.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Shayne,

although we can't teach you manners (or spelling), we can and do enforce a policy of being respectful to fellow members, so play nice or go home :bored:

as you'll see, there are many of us here that subscribe to the "play & pay" credo....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread