Terminator photo shoot...with a model

Woody6799

Established Member
the air freshener in the Mach really sets the tone! And I think she is trying to look sexy but instead looks confused.... wouldnt stop me from ::ahem:: saying hi....

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
you guys are full of shit, nice pics...let me have her number
. Nobody said she wasnt hot, she just does nothing for the pics since she doesn't smile and does not look like she is enjoying her job. Most of us would hit it assuming she knows how to smile

StangSteph

Established Member
And I think she is trying to look sexy but instead looks confused....

I agree. Cars looks great, nice shots. girl could have smiled a little or given a different expression over the whole bunch but oh well. Although, being a girl, I like the lower half of her body on the 4th photo down. Good luck today with the new one.

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Seriously guys , she's not Adriana Lima ( professional model ) so who cares if she didn't smile ???????? Most of us would hit that on the spot .... Let's be more realistic about her looks rather than paying attention to a stupid smile ... LOL nice pics nonetheless

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Seriously guys , she's not Adriana Lima ( professional model ) so who cares if she didn't smile ???????? Most of us would hit that on the spot .... Let's be more realistic about her looks rather than paying attention to a stupid smile ... LOL nice pics nonetheless

another one that totally misses the point. if you are going to have a model in the pic, she should do her job and not detract from the cars. when the model detracts from the pic enough to draw the comments first it is a problem and detracts from the quality of the pics.

in other words when the first thing that pops into your mind when looking at those pics is "wonder what's wrong with her" "she doesn't look happy" etc it is a problem and the pics would be better without her in them.

Users who are viewing this thread