Terminator HID install "how to"

laruei

Established Member
Dude... those are bright as hell! i think your fogs actually look brighter then your headlights.. lol

When is the pulley getting here?

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
They look awesome man. I ordered some yesterday from HIDguy.net, very profressional guy and awesome customer service. One of my troops ordered some for his 03 Cobra and they look shit hot. I'll post up pics of mine once I get them in the mail hopefully by the end of the week and installed.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
They look awesome man. I ordered some yesterday from HIDguy.net, very profressional guy and awesome customer service. One of my troops ordered some for his 03 Cobra and they look shit hot. I'll post up pics of mine once I get them in the mail hopefully by the end of the week and installed.

Thanks! He really is! He really stands behind his product. I had a ballast go out on me about a month after I got them. He invited me over on the weekend to take a look at it....then we replaced it right there in his driveway. He's a real stand up guy!

I can't wait to see the pictures! Get them up ASAP!

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
You know it man, i got them in the mail today. 2 day shipping wasn't a joke and he's on the west coast and i'm here in the Florida Panhandle and ordered them wednesday morning and got them today. Gonna start installing them after work. Pics coming soon.

20psirabbit

Established Member
for you guys with the HIDs, did any you have silverstars before you went HID? i have silverstars in my h/l and fogs right now and it's much better than stock, but i live out in the sticks and there's a lot of times i feel i should be able to see further but my lights are already aimed up where they need to be. this has me considering going to HIDs, had a buddy hit a dog in the middle of BFE and destroy his font end, i'm not looking to have the same fate :(

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
for you guys with the HIDs, did any you have silverstars before you went HID? i have silverstars in my h/l and fogs right now and it's much better than stock, but i live out in the sticks and there's a lot of times i feel i should be able to see further but my lights are already aimed up where they need to be. this has me considering going to HIDs, had a buddy hit a dog in the middle of BFE and destroy his font end, i'm not looking to have the same fate :(

yes, sir....in headlights and fogs....I think I might actually still have them. These are 100x better. They will make your silverstars look like they weren't even turned on. It's a night and day difference....ha literally

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
wow if it's that big of a difference i might have to spring for some 4300ks and get it done, thanks suave :)

They are worth it brother, trust me. Once you get them installed, you'll ask yourself why didn't I have them sooner. I had them on my old GT and sold that car and once I got my Cobra, it wasn't the same and I got my car back in April and just got my HID's now and once again, I asked myself why did I wait so long to get HID's, they look sexxy as hell and you can see alot more. Let us know if you get them.

HID_Guy

Established Member
Hey everyone, just thought I'd join into this. Happy to hear all you guys are happy with our HID kits. Let me know if anyone has any questions ......

- HID Guy

Last edited:

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
A while ago I posted in another thread about my ballasts overheating and causing my factory harness to smoke. Have any of you guys checked the temperatures of your ballasts after about 20 minutes of operation at all? Are they nice and cool? And are you guys using a relay harness or drawing off the factory wiring? I really want mine to work but don't want to fry a new expensive harness again.

The Sync

VTAK!
Established Member
Thanks! He really is! He really stands behind his product. I had a ballast go out on me about a month after I got them. He invited me over on the weekend to take a look at it....then we replaced it right there in his driveway. He's a real stand up guy!

I can't wait to see the pictures! Get them up ASAP!

Which product or package did you purchase online?

Users who are viewing this thread