Terminator half shafts are back!!!

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Hey guys, I don't often post in the tech forums because I don't want to clutter them up but I felt this deserved a thread.

I just wanted to let you know that we have new OEM Terminator half shafts again. :thumbsup:

These had been discontinued by Ford a short time ago and apparently I got in contact with the right person on the right day and for the first time I'm aware of in recent history they reinstated the half shafts.

Usually once a part is gone it's gone, we really lucked out on these.

Current pricing is $324.59 each plus shipping, not cheap but at least you aren't left out in the cold with no replacement parts. :beer:

-Steve

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
Sweet! Anything new on the oil coolers Steve? Still agitated about ford discontinuing those lol

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Sweet! Anything new on the oil coolers Steve? Still agitated about ford discontinuing those lol

Nothing on the 2003-2004 cooler.

I do still have the 1998-2001 cooler in stock, anyone know the difference? I obviously don't have the 03-04 version in stock but this is the 98-01.

-Steve

Last edited:

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
7478d1312551719-wtb-03-04-cobra-oil-cooler-cobra-oilcoooler.jpg

I don't know what the exact specification differences are but you can see by comparison that they are pretty different. Water elbow inlet/outlet locations are positioned differently. I'm just scratching my head as to why ford called it quits on such a crucial part :shrug: a fair amount of guys blow these things up...unless everybody is just flushing and re-using the originals? I had no choice, and I know a few others that have been successful with flushing and re-using the originals.

Last edited:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Thanks for fighting the good fight on our behalf Steve! Now please get Ford to start cranking out the discounted Lightning blower gaskets!!

03cobraracer

Established Member
great job steve this will come in handy for a lot of us, myself included. I didn't even know they discontinued them lol. last time I bought one they were still in stock no problem

Users who are viewing this thread