Terminator cop car?

Screamin_Heaton

At war with STALL issue
Established Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb1FWt81lS4&feature=related]Cobra Cop?[/ame]

Take a look at this video and see if this cop is driving a yellow terminator. I have not seen and wasn't aware that any police ever drove terminators. Hood looks like it is, and at some points in the vid when no one is talking, if you turn the volume up you can hear what sounds like the good ole DOHC.

I just found a link....interesting. :eek:

Watch out Charlotte, NC!

TRD1

Just another Cobra
Established Member
how bout ths one? lol.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXfiVnWAgpE]YouTube - 1/18 CHP California Highway Patrol Mustang COBRA Lights RARE[/ame]

TRD1

Just another Cobra
Established Member
That origonal post was so funny. Damn I have never seen that before. LOL.

brunocobratt

Established Member
yeah, i met the yellow one at a light, like 30 seconds after i bought my cobra, he was reving like crazy trying to make me race him, but he did not lower the windows to talk to me and i disaded not to race him, 2 weeks later i saw it with all the lights on i-95

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
I would so love to be the cop in that situation. Have someone telling you how to do your job.

Handled textbook perfect IMO.

rtrdpenguin

Penguin
Established Member
Yup, there's a sonic blue Cobra cop car (not stock either I don't think) running around NC. It looks completely stock, except just a hint of a light bar if you look real close at the dash. I haven't seen it pull anyone over yet though.

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
Thats freaking great. I've got a great pic of a chick that got tazed that we went to on duty. The Tazer probe got her right in the nipple! Ouch.

Users who are viewing this thread