Terminator cop car?

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
That second video is ultimate ownage! Get your car impounded street racing, then get pulled over by your car at a later date! That is a pretty sweet cop car though.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
yeah, i met the yellow one at a light, like 30 seconds after i bought my cobra, he was reving like crazy trying to make me race him, but he did not lower the windows to talk to me and i disaded not to race him, 2 weeks later i saw it with all the lights on i-95

is that legal? Entrapment?

SCT2003

2012 3.7 & 1986 NOTCH
Established Member
Imagine the fool that pulls next to that Cobra and peels out when the light turns green??? He'll be like, "Yeah, I'm winning!!!" Followed by, "Doooooh, I'm busted!!!"

:burnout:

LOL

Later...Dave

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Damn that bitch wasn't listening, but 40,000 volts? I bet that cleared her ears.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Here in Fl.............. There is no such thing as Entrapment! Does not hold up in court...

brunocobratt

Established Member
Imagine the fool that pulls next to that Cobra and peels out when the light turns green??? He'll be like, "Yeah, I'm winning!!!" Followed by, "Doooooh, I'm busted!!!"

:burnout:

LOL

Later...Dave

i felt like a girl, he was reving so much, the only reason i did not go was because the windows were too dark and he did not lower the windows to talk to me, i tought that was strange, now i am so glad i didn't go, that would be funny the first light after leaving the dealer and get a street race ticket

AaronK

Established Member
i felt like a girl, he was reving so much, the only reason i did not go was because the windows were too dark and he did not lower the windows to talk to me, i tought that was strange, now i am so glad i didn't go, that would be funny the first light after leaving the dealer and get a street race ticket

If he did decide to try to pull you over, would you have to? I mean how do you know he was really a cop? Could be a yellow Cobra with lights???

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
He has a radio if you won't stop for him chances are you'll stop for his more well marked friends and it might be hard to lose him in the mean time lol.

SVTxXxFreak6

TSAFE MOTHER****ER
Established Member
That video was funny. lol
Something like that happened to me once. I was pulled over by a undercover in a blacked out Terminator in next to my college. I just couldn't stop laughing to myself that a Terminator pulled me over. The officer was cool though and just wanted to chat about other SVT's.

Funny thing he said was "I feel bad for the poor bastard who tries to speed away.." lol

Last edited:

BlackBeauty44

Snake bitten
Established Member
I would have tazed that crazy as lady too. I heard that those terminators were both seized. The second video just confirms it. 550 Horsepower after the illegal aftermarket parts were taken of dayum!!!!! :eek::burnout:

Last edited:

68_GT

Terminated '98
Established Member
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

damn she even had to take it twice to get it.

stupid people are really entertaining :)

Users who are viewing this thread