Terminator and Mt. Fuji from bay-side

u1cobra

Established Member
I did short road trip with my Terminator, and took some pics and vid.

0a684b24ea.jpg

264175de44.jpg

ffd812bd47.jpg

be71ba90b3.jpg

730d3e5395.jpg

19d8db22cb.jpg

a76709be54.jpg

f0141041b6.jpg

0f97411f4e.jpg

1962420e80.jpg

GoPro Hero5 plus Quik App

LightningLou

Established Member
That vid reminds me of Initial D for some reason haha. Awesome pics and vid man! I bet you get a ton of locals asking about the Cobra huh? I always wish I got stationed in Okinawa when I was in the AF so I could have brought back an R33 GTR or something

oldmodman

Established Member
Your photos really make me want to go back to Japan. And ship my Yellow Cobra over with me. Is that allowed?
And are any of the roads in "Initial D" real?

u1cobra

Established Member
:):)
Awesome pictures and video! Love those "driving through the canyons" videos.
Thank you!;)
I love canyon run so much.:)

Nice video!
Thank you!:)

Very nice OP.

Wow! Thanks for that! Beautiful place
Thank you so much.:) Visit my country!;)

That vid reminds me of Initial D for some reason haha. Awesome pics and vid man! I bet you get a ton of locals asking about the Cobra huh? I always wish I got stationed in Okinawa when I was in the AF so I could have brought back an R33 GTR or something
Haha, I can't do drift;)
Unfortunately most of Japanese car guys can't recognize SVT Cobra, so sad.
Friend of mine in the Navy(a member of this forum) got asignment to Okinawa last month, and he bought Z33 twin turbo.

Beautiful
Thank you.:)

Your photos really make me want to go back to Japan. And ship my Yellow Cobra over with me. Is that allowed?
And are any of the roads in "Initial D" real?
Yes you can do it.
A few people bring their car over here.
But you have to get much info about a lot of things to "Shaken" inspection and registration over here.
Strictly speaking, car has to have folding side mirrors, amber blinkers, amber side markers, kill red side markers, headlights for driving right side of the road, not so loud exhausts, front lisence plate.
Yes the roads in "Initial-D" are all real roads.
Some people doing road trip to those roads.
Thank you! :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
As aways, I enjoy seeing your DSG Cobra. ;) Mt. Fuji looks magnificent. I remember views like that back when I visited Japan. Awesome scenery there. Nice video, too. Your Cobra sounds really nice!

Zemedici

Established Member

That's because they raced down that very street on Initial D, its Mt Fuji, where Iketani delivered his Tofu every night :)

Shots look awesome Yuichi, as always! Still like the car?

u1cobra

Established Member
As aways, I enjoy seeing your DSG Cobra. ;) Mt. Fuji looks magnificent. I remember views like that back when I visited Japan. Awesome scenery there. Nice video, too. Your Cobra sounds really nice!
Thank you Bob as always.:)
Yes Mt. Fuji is very uniqe mountain, it looks same from everywhere, it is spritual mountain for we Japanese.
I'm very glad to hear that you said so.
The sound of Mac Pro-Chamber is one of my favarite things of my Cobra, it is illegal but I can't quit.;)

That's because they raced down that very street on Initial D, its Mt Fuji, where Iketani delivered his Tofu every night :)
Shots look awesome Yuichi, as always! Still like the car?
Thank you Zemedici.:)
Home base of Initial-D is more inland.
Yes I loving so much my Cobra, still and forever!;)

Great shots. Car and scenery look awesome!

Beautiful view!

Amazing pictures as always!

Yuichi, I want some shots of your terminator on the Shuto Expressway and Rainbow Bridge next!
Thank you Ryan as always.:)
Haha, I will do!

I really like your steering wheel!
Yeah, me too.
Thank you kyle as always.:)

Awesome pictures!

Very cool. What did you use to show all of the info on the video? That's awesome!
I shot the video by GoPro Hero5, and that camera has GPS, and GoPro's App "Quik" makes with this amazing info.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread