T3RMINATOR

Established Member
I don't know how much of a "battle" it would be with my slow ass convertible vs. the snakeskin wrapped Terminator from Zemedici's shop, but it would definitely be fun! My ported blower makes a lot of cool noise, but the trap speeds it produces aren't that impressive.

That's alright. Still would look badass to see them running down the run way together

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

racebronco2

Established Member
What cooling mods do you recommend?
I have your latest hood design, i bought it specifically with the intention of doing races like these. I see your running the aerocatch pins, I'm going to install a set too for added safety. How do you like them?
I'm on a factory reman longblock which I have heard have a slightly better piston to wall clearance. It's a TVS set up making 600+. Street tuned so I don't have exact numbers
I'd really like to switch to e85 before I do it for both the extra power but mainly for the cooling benefits.

1. Real heat extractor of course
2. Mark VIII fan
3. Box in the three side of the radiator, do not box in the bottom. Boxing in the bottom will cause the car to wonder at high speeds because air cannot exit the the bumper opening fast enough.
4. Evens Remote thermostat.
5. Evans Cooling Water/oil cooler adapter, gets rid of the factory oil cooler.
6. VW rabbit radiator used as an intercooler
7. Meizere intercooler pump with a boost a pump to provide 17 volts and increase the rpms of the intercooler pump.

Piasared

Established Member
I hit 138 but was having heat problems last years. Plan on racing at Marion Indiana in august. Then down in French lick in October. Should be doing a lot better I hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94slowbra1

Established Member
1. Real heat extractor of course
2. Mark VIII fan
3. Box in the three side of the radiator, do not box in the bottom. Boxing in the bottom will cause the car to wonder at high speeds because air cannot exit the the bumper opening fast enough.
4. Evens Remote thermostat.
5. Evans Cooling Water/oil cooler adapter, gets rid of the factory oil cooler.
6. VW rabbit radiator used as an intercooler
7. Meizere intercooler pump with a boost a pump to provide 17 volts and increase the rpms of the intercooler pump.
wow thats a lot of cooling mods. right now i have a 170 t-stat, 75/25 coolant mix, some boxing in of radiator, and of course your hood design. for the blower i have a larger reservoir that i will pack with ice and an afco dual pass h/e. future plans include a HCM, a gt500 h/e with a better pump and some sort of modded intercooler inlet and outlet

Last edited:

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
From all the WGF events I've been to at Clayton GA, I haven't seen many terminators run. Still waiting to see a BIG hp TT terminator run, but it looks like most still haven't caught the 1/2 fever.

Fastlane has one. my wifes old Comp O car

1sick03svt

I was able to make a 141.6mph pass at WannaGoFast North Carolina this past weekend on stock blower with just an upper pulley. Crossed the traps in the middle of 5th with 3.73 gears. Thank you Zemedici for the tuning support. I believe that is the current stock blower 1/2 mile record, but I wanted to confirm before making the claim. There is another Termi trapping 158mph with a 2.3L Whipple, cams, and E85 built by Injected Engineering. I'm about to throw on a 2.9L Whipple Crusher, E85, and cams and shoot for mid to high 160's.

Zemedici

Established Member
I was able to make a 141.6mph pass at WannaGoFast North Carolina this past weekend on stock blower with just an upper pulley. Crossed the traps in the middle of 5th with 3.73 gears. Thank you Zemedici for the tuning support. I believe that is the current stock blower 1/2 mile record, but I wanted to confirm before making the claim. There is another Termi trapping 158mph with a 2.3L Whipple, cams, and E85 built by Injected Engineering. I'm about to throw on a 2.9L Whipple Crusher, E85, and cams and shoot for mid to high 160's.

For the record Derek's car has a 2.9, but it'll be sweet to see who can drive it better.....hehehehe

And no worries on the support - you know we stand behind our work and are here to help!

1sick03svt

How stable does the car feel at speeds like that?
The car at speed feels very stable. I wouldn't hesitate to push it farther, and I plan to in the near future. The worst part of the 1/2 mile is braking on the stock Cobra calipers. I've upgraded pads, rotors, and lines, and it makes it a much better experience than I had at WGF Georgia on the stock brake setup.

94slowbra1

Established Member
141 with a stock blower is moving! What other mods?
All this Georgia and Florida talk has me reconsidering going to the Dallas one. It's about 7-8 hours either way for me so I may head East to run with a few fellow terminator owners

1sick03svt

141 with a stock blower is moving! What other mods?
All this Georgia and Florida talk has me reconsidering going to the Dallas one. It's about 7-8 hours either way for me so I may head East to run with a few fellow terminator owners
#drivermod lol. I have a pretty simple setup. 2.8" upper pulley, intake, throttle body, inlet, MAF, longtubes, catless x-pipe, catback, 3.73 gears, and a good tune on 93 octane. There are more supporting mods on the car like idler pulleys and tensioner, head cooling mod, etc... but the track and conditions played a big part as well. I'll be at the Dallas event in November, but will be closer to 800rwhp by then and shooting for mid to high 160's.

Users who are viewing this thread