Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Canadian Lol GIF

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
...we went to the local ford dealer to look at a used nautilis and aviator, and im just not going to flipping pay $70k plus 6% interest for one of those turds.
I spec'd and ordered an Aviator for my wife and another for her sister, both loaded with everything. Couldn't be happier, had them for a bit over a year now.

kaz109

Established Member
I spec'd and ordered an Aviator for my wife and another for her sister, both loaded with everything. Couldn't be happier, had them for a bit over a year now.
Lincoln has the most comfortable seats I have ever been in… I will go as far as to say I preferred them over a bentayga. I looked into getting my wife a Grand Touring Aviator but she’s a woman

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Rich leather, heated, cooled, and with the massage option. I hit that button before I start any drive in it. Comfortable as ****.

JB85

Established Member
Well..... I didn't buy the Mach-e. I just couldn't come to terms with going full electric.

We ended up getting a 2021 Volvo XC90. We have had an XC90 before and absolutely loved it. One cool fact is that to date, no one has ever died in an XC90 crash. So there is a lot of peace of mind with kiddo and wife in the car.

I think I got a fairly good deal too. the car was a lease trade in, so it had 23,000 miles and I got it for $34k. Considering the astronomical new car prices in this market, I think it was hard to pass up for that price. Plus it looks a million times better than the mach-e or any other SUV on the market, and I really like the fact at how simple the car is and there isn't a million buttons.

Attachments

• IMG_7262.jpg
    IMG_7262.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 22

NAPERCOBRA

Established Member
Well..... I didn't buy the Mach-e. I just couldn't come to terms with going full electric.

We ended up getting a 2021 Volvo XC90. We have had an XC90 before and absolutely loved it. One cool fact is that to date, no one has ever died in an XC90 crash. So there is a lot of peace of mind with kiddo and wife in the car.

I think I got a fairly good deal too. the car was a lease trade in, so it had 23,000 miles and I got it for $34k. Considering the astronomical new car prices in this market, I think it was hard to pass up for that price. Plus it looks a million times better than the mach-e or any other SUV on the market, and I really like the fact at how simple the car is and there isn't a million buttons.

I hope you got it as a certified pre owned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NAPERCOBRA

Established Member
yes it was a certified pre-owed one :) still has a warranty until august of 2026

That’s good we are on our second Volvo first was a xc60 and was great we upgraded to the 24 xc90 and my girl loves it both are like tanks and have been trouble free thru out the leases.

NAPERCOBRA

Established Member
yes it was a certified pre-owed one :) still has a warranty until august of 2026

My daughter wants a Mach e for her 16th I may do it they are a steal at the auction with teen miles. Or I may get her a new Honda or Toyota small suv. I’m not sure she is responsible enough to charge it at her mom’s house but then again she is only like 2-3 miles from school.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I bought a Mach E GT new like 6 months ago once they threw the 0% for 60 months at it. I drive a crazy amount and I considered getting a Tesla but I like the Mach E interior and the 0% was good at the time. I currently have 19,108 miles since then. My utility rate at my business is .07 kWH(!) and my average including home is about .10 kWh overall so I figure with my astronomical mileage requirements I am saving probably $4,000 a year in fuel for as long as the thing lasts.

Honestly...I love it. I set that ****er on Blue Cruise as soon as I hit the interstate and just listen to podcasts and make calls for the better part of 90 minutes. Rides great, fast, quiet. Great DD.

How much do I like it? I got another Mach E GT on these new leases for my wife. It was $0 down and it's $520 a month for a MY23 car. That's honestly an incredible deal relative to the market. An Expedition was over $1100 a month. She likes it, kids like it; I never have to worry about getting in her car and having the dash say 3 miles to empty. :rolleyes:

If your use case supports it, really can't go wrong with these deals they are now offering.

FWIW - my insurance on a regular Bronco 4 door Badlands was MUCH higher than it is on the comparably priced Mach Es.

200w.gif

JB85

Established Member
That’s good we are on our second Volvo first was a xc60 and was great we upgraded to the 24 xc90 and my girl loves it both are like tanks and have been trouble free thru out the leases.

ya our last xc90 was a great suv for us. This one has a bit more options this time, better color, and were hoping it will last us 10 years or so.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
My daughter wants a Mach e for her 16th I may do it they are a steal at the auction with teen miles. Or I may get her a new Honda or Toyota small suv. I’m not sure she is responsible enough to charge it at her mom’s house but then again she is only like 2-3 miles from school.

I don't understand buying kids nice cars. Seems like a dumb idea, fueled by guilt and not common sense.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
What would u suggest I buy her since you have more common sense?

Used Subaru, Mazda, Toyota, or Honda with 150K.

Reliable enough, but not too nice. Gotta work hard for nice shit, rather than having mommy and daddy just give you nice shit right from the start. It'll make them appreciate working hard and upgrading on their own nickel and hard work later in life. Never spoil your kids; it ruins them.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I bought a Mach E GT new like 6 months ago once they threw the 0% for 60 months at it. I drive a crazy amount and I considered getting a Tesla but I like the Mach E interior and the 0% was good at the time. I currently have 19,108 miles since then. My utility rate at my business is .07 kWH(!) and my average including home is about .10 kWh overall so I figure with my astronomical mileage requirements I am saving probably $4,000 a year in fuel for as long as the thing lasts.

Honestly...I love it. I set that ****er on Blue Cruise as soon as I hit the interstate and just listen to podcasts and make calls for the better part of 90 minutes. Rides great, fast, quiet. Great DD.

How much do I like it? I got another Mach E GT on these new leases for my wife. It was $0 down and it's $520 a month for a MY23 car. That's honestly an incredible deal relative to the market. An Expedition was over $1100 a month. She likes it, kids like it; I never have to worry about getting in her car and having the dash say 3 miles to empty. :rolleyes:

If your use case supports it, really can't go wrong with these deals they are now offering.

FWIW - my insurance on a regular Bronco 4 door Badlands was MUCH higher than it is on the comparably priced Mach Es.
IMG_9161.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread