Temecula crash. NSFW!

03'Darin

Established Member
Horrible scene right there. My thoughts go out to the families of all of the victims involved. The guy in serious condition will have to go through all of the healing process. Hopefully he can even heal completely. This incident will change all of those victims lives for ever. Also feel for the poor people that witnessed this. You can tell by the look on their faces that they realize there just isn't anything they can do and the feel helpless. They are walking around like they are in shock, which they may be. Also can't imagine what the people will go through that walked up to the obliterated car and saw what they did.

Hopefully the rumors of stuff that happens in jail to certain offenders all comes down on the guy that did this. On top of the pain and suffering he has just created for a tremendous amount of people I'd bet a lot of money he won't have any insurance that will help the victims.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
she got blown to pieces, ****ing terrible and horrendous, there bits of her all over the highway...Not only did this piece shit take a loved one from a family, he robbed them of being able to view her body, say goodbye.

A witness from the scene said the red stuff across the highway was from a spray paint can that exploded.

I don't think she was in the car. They all look in the car with no reaction at all. My guess is she is under/in front of the truck.

If that scum would have taken 5 more steps he would have done us all a huge favor. Now we have to pay for him for the rest of his worthless life.

You can see what appears to be a person laid out in the back seat area with bloody hands just as the vehicle with the dash cam comes to a stop.

Also at 6:30, you can see a firefighter appearing to check her pulse.

StrayBullitt

Established Member
I don't think she was in the car. They all look in the car with no reaction at all. My guess is she is under/in front of the truck.
If that scum would have taken 5 more steps he would have done us all a huge favor. Now we have to pay for him for the rest of his worthless life.

Agree with This, It almost looks like the one guy says "where's she at" F-ing Terrible RIP.

Edit, at 6:30 it looks like a firefighter walks up and checks for a pulse... so SAD!

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Can we put this waste of space in a pinto and have Bigfoot land on the roof repeatedly? Karma at its finest. In all seriousness, **** that guy. Rolling 100+ while drunk and not giving a **** about blasting into whatever was in his way.

StrayBullitt

Established Member
2nd degree Murder

TEMECULA, Calif. (KABC) -- A DUI suspect has been charged with second-degree murder in connection to a chain-reaction crash on the 15 Freeway that left an innocent woman dead.

Pace argued that Caldera should not be given bail. The judge agreed after hearing the DA describe the circumstances of the crash, saying Caldera had just hit another car and was fleeing the scene a mile before this fatal wreck.

What a POS !

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I've been in the same position as the cam car in my SVTF when a Talon flew by me at probably 120+ and without even braking plowed into a Grand Prix that moved over into the left lane. The Talon went under and lifted up the GP andthe whole car turned in the air and landed in my lane and I was dodging tires, springs, body panels flying everywhere. Both cars were tied up and as they slid down the freeway they pushed me to the far right shoulder in which I just barely squeaked around them on what was left of the shoulder and was the only one that got around the accident. People were freaking out, girls got out of the Talon screaming and the two guys in the GP were passed out and looked dead. Everyone was mostly okay but it just so turned out that everyone in both cars were either drunk or high and the GP's backseat floor was filled with beer cans. Turned out the Talon was racing a Prelude and everyone involved got arrested. I have never driven a car so hard and thrown it in so many directions to dodge debris flying all over the place. The sheer force of high speed accidents like these is unreal.

Once I found that out I didnt feel sorry for any of them, but I certainly feel sorry for the people involved in this crash. I have seen what those high speed impacts are like and you are lucky to survive something like that.

quad

Established Member

Her body was still in the car lying backwards. Looks like she was decapitated and probably lost other limbs as well. Here is a screenshot showing where her body is and the skinny asshole running away from the truck.

CRASH.JPG

quad

Established Member
Man accused of causing fatal collision in Temecula is charged with murder – Press Enterprise

Deputy District Attorney Allison Pace persuaded Superior Court Judge Stephen J. Gallon to revoke Caldera’s $1 million bail out of fear that if freed Caldera might flee or drive a vehicle. He told investigators that he was headed to Mexico at the time of the 7:15 a.m. crash that killed Janet Genao, 44, and injured three others, District Attorney’s Office spokesman John Hall said.

RPE-L-CALDERA-0807-FDB-02.jpg

The victim Janet Genao:

39724832_1559876407582783_r.jpg

StrayBullitt

Established Member
I can't even imagine how many injuries she sustained but I don't think she was decapitated. The Fireman definitely walks up to check for pulse, I think the initial moment of impact was so hard it knocked her into the back of the car and she was then run over and crushed

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Man accused of causing fatal collision in Temecula is charged with murder – Press Enterprise

Deputy District Attorney Allison Pace persuaded Superior Court Judge Stephen J. Gallon to revoke Caldera’s $1 million bail out of fear that if freed Caldera might flee or drive a vehicle. He told investigators that he was headed to Mexico at the time of the 7:15 a.m. crash that killed Janet Genao, 44, and injured three others, District Attorney’s Office spokesman John Hall said.

View attachment 1578351

The victim Janet Genao:

View attachment 1578352

Dollars to donuts he is here illegally and will be found not guilty to **** with T$

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I can't even imagine how many injuries she sustained but I don't think she was decapitated. The Fireman definitely walks up to check for pulse, I think the initial moment of impact was so hard it knocked her into the back of the car and she was then run over and crushed
Likely

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread