Temecula crash. NSFW!

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
There wasn't even a way for the woman in the sedan to react. The truck was on her before she had time to see it. I hate this outcome for the family, and for every person that had to witness this tragedy. That is an event none of them will ever forget.

It doesn't surprise me that the Chevy driver was up and moving if he was intoxicated. Drunk drivers are rarely injured in the chaos they create. I can't even be sure he knew what happened.

This was a preventable incident. It breaks my heart to know a life was lost.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
Brings back that you need to be aware at all times. I know this douch came up so fast that there probably was nothing anyone could have done. Idiot never even tried to stop.

quad

Established Member
RIP to the woman hit by the truck. What a horrible way to die - her car was destroyed so she died instantly but still horrendous to go out like that! The driver should be executed imo.

1559704526510.jpg

/pol/ - "JAVIER CALDERA" causes horrific accident - Politically Incorrect - 4chan

quote;

Man Arrested in Centralia After Leading WSP on Pursuit From Thurston County By The Chronicle Nov 26, 2018 0 Lewis County Watch Buy Now Facebook Twitter SMS Email Save An Auburn man was arrested in Centralia on a felony eluding charge after allegedly leading authorities on a vehicle chase starting somewhere in Thurston County and ending on foot in Centralia. A Washington State Patrol spokesperson didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment regarding what prompted the chase. In Centralia, police were notified at around 2:30 a.m. Saturday of a pursuit heading southbound on Interstate 5. Officers deployed spike strips on the southbound Exit 82 ramp, in case the vehicle’s driver, later identified as Javier Caldera, 25, tried to head into Centralia — which is allegedly what happened, said Centralia Police Department Sgt. Dave Clary. The vehicle drove over the strips, and blew at least one tire, said Clary, and ended up crashing into a nearby fence on Harrison Avenue. Caldera allegedly left the vehicle and ran away. Officers looked around the area for a couple hours without finding Caldera.

quad

Established Member
There wasn't even a way for the woman in the sedan to react. The truck was on her before she had time to see it. I hate this outcome for the family, and for every person that had to witness this tragedy. That is an event none of them will ever forget.

It doesn't surprise me that the Chevy driver was up and moving if he was intoxicated. Drunk drivers are rarely injured in the chaos they create. I can't even be sure he knew what happened.

Yes seems to be that way. A few years ago a drunk driver in the Greater Detroit area on 12 Mile near Orchard Lake plowed into a family driving. I don't recall all the details but he basically survived and they did not.

quad

Established Member

She could have changed lanes to the right. If you see someone in your rear view approaching fast change lanes and maybe even pull over on the side of the freeway if there is room but I agree she had limited time to do any of these things. And the truck would have made first contact with the driver ahead of her which would have also been fatal unfortunately. Somebody was going to die in a situation like that.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn... that one car was obliterated. On another note, that Chevy truck took that impact like a champ...

Coiled03

Established Member

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Sadly that is what lawyers do get scum like this off with little to no jail time. Lets hope this one will be the exception. RIP to that poor woman and the families involved who will be affected forever.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Good friend of mine I served with was in court yesterday for the sentencing of a man who killed his daughter and their new son in law. He was drunk and got 15 years. Should have been more.

Users who are viewing this thread