Tell me about Irwindale?

Nefi

Established Member
I thought it was your car, but I have no idea what you look like haha. I was going to go up to you guys, but I didn't want to look retarded asking for "ace" haha. Yeah he needs tires and he needs to control that gt500 because it goes sideways in every gear

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Just got long tubes, cat deletes, shorty x, boss manifold ;) and a C&L intake. Going to get everything installed and tuned soon and planning on getting a Paxton/vortech in the near future. Roy, I saw your car run and it's fn fast. Have you ever considered getting set of wings so you can just land on the 10 freeway? Haha

Haha that would make my commute easier. I got a little pile of parts waiting to go on my car too. How much power are you aiming for with the blower?

Nefi

Established Member
Haha that would make my commute easier. I got a little pile of parts waiting to go on my car too. How much power are you aiming for with the blower?

Haha yeah, I bet. I think beefcake said their base kit is good for 600whp. Adding more goodies to the paxton can make enough power to blow my stock engine. I've seen people making up to 1,000hp with built motors!

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Haha yeah, I bet. I think beefcake said their base kit is good for 600whp. Adding more goodies to the paxton can make enough power to blow my stock engine. I've seen people making up to 1,000hp with built motors!

Nice! With my return fuel system upgrade, porting and e85 I should be knocking on 600rwhp.

mr2cam

Established Member
past two times ive dealt with tech, ive been told two different things by the same idiot tech guy, I didn't care last time I went I was only making 1 pass that night (racing someone)

Last time my cage was not certified but I was missing an sfi balancer, he okayed it to 6.40s second time cage was certified and he okayed it to 7.40s. he said cause the balancer. Sure dick next time I will give him hell and will have the rule book with me. I got everything on my car now to be legal to 8.50s in the 1/4 so whatever that is in the 1/8

You need an SFI balancer once you get below 6.99 in the 1/8th, not 7.35, sounds like you got a dumb tech inspector.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
It's a place where whoever gets the better launch will win. Well "most" of the time.

Last edited:

stangfreak03GT

Established Member
I'll be spectating. What did you fix on the car? What kind of car are you running?

This one.

New%20Wheels%20on%20Trailer_950.png

Users who are viewing this thread