Teens beat 73-year-old man.

Thursday

Tu ne cede malis
Established Member
Might as well have been a defenseless child. :mj::cuss::fm:
Get your concealed carry people!

[ame="http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a09_1273875768"]LiveLeak.com - Surveillance Video Captures Teens Viciously Beating 73-Year-Old Elderly Man[/ame]

CLEVELAND - It's an unthinkable crime. Cleveland Police say a group of teens -- aged, 15-18 years -- pulled a 73-year-old man from his car, then kicked, beat and punched him relentlessly.

The vicious assault was caught on a surveillance camera.

Sgt. David Rutt of the Cleveland Police Dept. says the teens started attacking after the man and his 51-year-old friend, got angry because the teens were loitering near his house.

"There was a group of six to seven juveniles standing in the driveway, blocking their entrance," said Sgt. Rutt. "The juveniles became more aggressive."

Sgt. Rutt says the men did the right thing, by driving away from the E. 71st St. home in an attempt to get away from mob of angry teens.

Police say the men drove down the street to Harpster's Market.

The 51-year-old man got out of the car and went inside to call police. According to police, that's when the trouble began.

"The juveniles followed them down to the market and while the one man is inside using the phone to call police, the crowd began to taunt the passenger," said Sgt. Rutt.

The teens the pulled the 73-year-old man from his car.

First, two teens started kicking him, then the group grew to around six teens, all beating, punching and kicking the elderly man.

The mob of teens also attacked the 51-year-old man. Both were hospitalized, one with facial fractures.

Cleveland police have arrested four of the teens seen in the video, but they're still looking for two more.

Sgt. Rutt says the surveillance video clearly shows the severity of the crime.

"You can see on the video you have a large group of young adults basically assaulting two very elderly gentleman."

And although the the attack happened in late March, police are still actively looking for the other two suspects.

If you have any information on this incident, call the Cleveland Police Department.

bwahl602

Established Member
wow... unbelieveable..

its the people who do carry, who will never be lucky enough to see something like that happen in person... i know my clip would be empty, and i think this is a case that could easily be justified

Amazongt

AKA maxstang AKA max97v6
Established Member
I would have no problem killing all of those ****ers if that was my grampa they dragged out of the car. Wouldnt loose a single second of sleep.

Absolutely horrible story. We have more and more adolescent crime these days that just borders on the unthinkable. I'm more worried about young adults these days committing violence than I am of adults. They should be tried as adults. There's something very wrong with a lot of young people these days.

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
damn i would of loved to been there been thos shit bags showed up i would of caught as many as i could of, an duck taped thos b****s up in the back of the car an drove off.................... not going to finish what i would do next but they wouldn't be found lol

mustangbee

Established Member
i have no respect for their "street code" per say. it's the most cowardly stuff i've ever seen, their just like jackals, always waiting for someone to turn their back, picking out the old and weak.

snakecharmer

Established Member
If a bunch of teenage delinquents ever did that to my 82 year old mother, they would not live to tell the tale.

endless381

Established Member
How'd I know before I even watch this video it was gonna be blacks doing the beatings?Its always black people or mexicans doing shit like this.Sorry but im not racist but I am right.You dont ever here much white or asian people doing things like this

Users who are viewing this thread