Teenager falls to his death on amusement park ride

SHOdown220

Established Member
Just horrible, doesn’t appear he was securely fastened in when the ride came down and he slid out of his seat. These places have minimum wage teenagers checking for safety restraints. There’s a video of people questioning if they are secured properly then a video of the actual incident. I’ll refrain from posting them here.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah that video was brutal. More concerning though is it took for ****ing ever for anyone to render aid. The questioning of whether he was checked came almost immediately after the fall. They were legit standing there talking about it while kid was lying on the floor 20ft from them. Like wtf, sort that shit out later, your main concern is the kid and then the other riders. Other riders were screaming to be unhooked, shit was crazy.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yeah, have done it....not again. Reward isn't worth the risk and those guys are not rockstarts to be putting my life into their hands.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Of course…blame it on the park instead of natural selection…. I guess im being too hard since it is only a 14 year old ****ING MUTANT!

The size of that kid!!! Dafuq they feeding him???

have the video of him laying dead…. Pretty rough way to go, you know he broke damn near everything.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Pretty rough way to go, you know he broke damn near everything.
I'm gonna guess that was insta-death. Without busting out my physics books and A&P books, gonna guess (again) that even coming down sideways feet first his neurons couldn't even fire fast enough to alert the brain. That just very recently turned to mush.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm gonna guess that was insta-death. Without busting out my physics books and A&P books, gonna guess (again) that even coming down sideways feet first his neurons couldn't even fire fast enough to alert the brain. That just very recently turned to mush.

he had a good 1.5 sec of air… had to be terrifying for him…

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
What do you think his last words were?
1648286539320.gif
1648286539320.gif

Last edited:

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
he had a good 1.5 sec of air… had to be terrifying for him…
When I highsided my R1 and was flying through the air my brain went into ****ing overload. Wasn’t really scared and felt everything. But it didn’t hurt when I hit the ground, slid, hit the curb head (side) first, then shoulder, flipping again into the air, and finally coming to stop in dirt. Shit was crazy.

Edit: he probably didn’t even fully realize what was about to happen since he was expecting to be in free fall.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Yaaa no way I’m watching that

Crazy shit though… it’ll be interesting to see what my dad finds out, he’s a amusement park ride inspector and they usually get all the details on what went wrong

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Yaaa no way I’m watching that

Crazy shit though… it’ll be interesting to see what my dad finds out, he’s a amusement park ride inspector and they usually get all the details on what went wrong
Pretty simple, people that are that fat body shape distort heavily under those g-forces. Pretty easy to slip out with how his shoulder restraints were.

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
6'5" 330lbs 14 years old...FFS!

Of course…blame it on the park instead of natural selection…. I guess im being too hard since it is only a 14 year old ****ING MUTANT!

The size of that kid!!! Dafuq they feeding him???

have the video of him laying dead…. Pretty rough way to go, you know he broke damn near everything.

Users who are viewing this thread