Teenager beats the crap out of his teacher.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Teachers defend themselves i.e. block punches kicks or objects, however a teacher can not defend themselves i.e. use any sort of force against students in protection of their students or themselves. What's worse is the parents say and do the same thing as their child. It's never the child's fault anymore.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
My dad is a teacher. Like others have mentioned you can defensively defend yourself but using force besides restraint will get you in big trouble. Back when I was in middle school they were still allowed to paddle you. If a kid talked back to a teacher, was disrupting class or got into a fight then there ass would be paddled. Then if the parents asked why their kid was paddled then the teachers would tell them what happened. Then 9/10 the parents would death stare the kid and then say "wait till we get home". I graduated high school in 2003. I think it was a few years after that when kids started to get this whole "you can't touch me and I know it" attitude. Because they'd taken away paddling and it seemed parents sided with the kids more than the teachers on the discipline issues. It takes a special person to be a teacher. You definitely don't get into teaching for the money.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I'd just sue the parents into a cardboard box and make sure that kid, whether on probation or in Juvenile detention, had no home to come back to. Sure kid, hit me as much as you like, all I see is dollar figures.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
My degree is middle school education.

It'd take a hell of a man-child to knock me out at the middle school level.

Did have one kid in the Emotionally Disturbed class get in my face one afternoon waiting on the bus outside. Told him to quit acting like a clown and come stand next to another teacher and I. Apparently he didn't like that, and in his macho rage enfused state he got inches from my face.

Part of me wanted him to swing. But, it wouldn't have been worth it. I'm sure he has found a more efficient way of screwing up his life since then.

99GTMichael

Established Member
I graduated highschool in 2016. The only fights I saw or heard about were between students. School police officers break up fights now.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
You couldnt pay me enough to be a highschool teacher... It was bad when i graduated back in 2003. Kids those ages have attitudes, and they definitely have the "I can do whatever I want, and you cant touch me" mentality.

Like police, teachers authority has been stripped by liberal parasite administrators. Criminals and kids can do no wrong. And police/teachers are told to walk a line. If you cross it, you can be fired and sued. Just isnt worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread