Teenager beats the crap out of his teacher.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
It always amazes me how when confronted by a person with an aggressive position, the victim just stands there giving the perp total access to their weak points.

Wonder what that was about?

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
It always amazes me how when confronted by a person with an aggressive position, the victim just stands there giving the perp total access to their weak points.

Wonder what that was about?

Teachers aren't allowed to protect themselves or discipline in any way. Teachers can basically pretend to have authority, but in many areas they don't.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Not sure if I believe this part. Surely, when being assaulted, teachers have the right to crack some skulls.

The moment that student attacked the line between teacher and student disappears. The teacher has the right in most states to use reasonable force to defend themselves in cases like this.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Not sure if I believe this part. Surely, when being assaulted, teachers have the right to crack some skulls.

My wife is a teacher and as far as I know, all a teacher can do is restrain the student or curl up into a ball when being attacked. Teachers cannot fight back in any way shape or form unless they want to get sued and lose their teaching license. I'll ask her tonight and see what she says.

MFE

Established Member

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
The bigger question that no one asks is, what parents would allow a kid to act that way?

I so much as talked back to a teacher when i was in school and my parents would be so far up my ass the toilet paper would be bloody for a month.

Total and complete break down of the family.. Its really sad.

utlong31

Established Member
The bigger question that no one asks is, what parents would allow a kid to act that way?

I so much as talked back to a teacher when i was in school and my parents would be so far up my ass the toilet paper would be bloody for a month.

Total and complete break down of the family.. Its really sad.

I totally agree. My kids wouldn't have to worry about the school or the law. They would wish they were dead when I got done with them. To many kids have no respect for authority, Police, Teachers, Grandparents. But to many adults now are the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R1Lello

Established Member
you sure it was a teacher - he wears the same color uniform?.........and no one jumped the idiot? Nice city and he must have great parents (maybe they're in jail)

Zemedici

Established Member
Thats the thing... teacher wouldnt be "brutally assaulting"... teacher would be "defending himself from assault".... very different.

yes but you're acting like the media portrays the truth.

Which we all know is NOT the case.

The teacher would never have a job again. But he got cold clocked, to his defense......

and you cant square up against a student. The hell kind of high school did you go to? hahahahah

Users who are viewing this thread