Teen disrespects Judge and gets the book thrown at her.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
That girl definately needed some attitude adjustment but seriously your a judge and cant handle an 18 yr old girl telling you off.

Gimmy a break 30 days jail, how about some community service or even make her stand on a busy street corner with a sign that reads "Drug User"

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. She obviously doesn't care about herself, so what difference does it make.

I bet you she will know better next time she wants to act like that in a court room.

I have been around a lot of people that simply DO NOT CARE about themselves, anyone else, or whatever consequences that may come. People like that respond to a piano being dropped on their head. Not a slap on the wrist.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
GOOD for the Judge!!

When I was with the SO I worked court services for a while. One of our favorite Judges used to tell people like that girl "if I see you in my courtroom again, you had better have your toothbrush with you." Meaning, you aren't going back home!

flattrack53

Established Member
We need judges like that in Maryland.. The only problem would be half of the city would be in jail at any given time

mkb116

Established Member
That girl definately needed some attitude adjustment but seriously your a judge and cant handle an 18 yr old girl telling you off.

Are you serious? Have you ever been in a court room? It's not about him being able to "handle it". You don't talk to judges disrespectfully, period. End of story. Not as a defendant, an officer, or an attorney.

o2k

Noob
Established Member
anyone notice the black guy from the first link is this guy?
0004xhys

zacmustang03

Established Member

Gimmy a break 30 days jail, how about some community service or even make her stand on a busy street corner with a sign that reads "Drug User"

30 days in jail will adjust that attitude...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
30 days in jail will adjust that attitude...

I doubt it will change her at all. She obviously has a super rebellious attitude. How much you want to bet she'll be back in court on a drug offense in the near future? 5-10 years from now you won't even recognize her.

jbs$

Established Member
I saw the video and had a couple of thought; the girl, being reasonably cute, had not been told no to anything since she was 12 and she is not very bright. In her world, flipping her hair has been her ticket to ride.

Users who are viewing this thread