Teasers

Heavyfoot07

Established Member
Hey guys. Just wanted to throw out a couple teaser shots of the new ride. I know it’s nothing special to you guys with some of the amazingly modified rides on here. Just super excited to finally have one of these cars!
Currently chasing a P2195 code and a few other details before she’s on the road good.
IMG_0113.JPG
IMG_0114.JPG
IMG_0115.JPG
f7b062494bd1e3e7552ccb35afd99397.jpg

So many #basic cobra mods to come lol. Currently i have a 2.75 BilletFlow pulley and 100mm idler in order, the Jlt cold air installed as well as a full exhaust with long tubes. Hopefully I can get some better pics in the next coming weeks.
Thanks for looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Heavyfoot07

Established Member
Haha yeah I didn’t realize til I looked at that picture how bad of shape it was.
It still needs a good detailing and now....that hood blanket HAS TO GO

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
That hood blanket can be brought back to life with some cleaning and paint. I wouldn't just toss it. Plus, there's more than likely a half painted hood under there that won't be so kind on the eyes either.

Nice snake. TR over black inserts and chrome is hottt.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Sharp TR ditch the blanket. Mine is stored in the garage.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Road grime during rain, fuel and oil vapors, engine heat, etc all play a part in the discoloration of the insulation.

You can clean the liner and let it dry before spraying it with a flat black vynil/fabric dye. You can also pull the part, gently vacuum it, and then spray the insulation black again.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread