Teaser from a photoshoot of my girl and car today...

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeee.

man I got to ask though, what is her name cause she looks like a chic I use to know/

G-STANG

Established Member
pic #2 is awesome :thumbsup: It was about time you posted pics of your lovely lady & car together. Off topic but have you done any rig shots lately ? Those were great pics you took before.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
pic #2 is awesome :thumbsup: It was about time you posted pics of your lovely lady & car together. Off topic but have you done any rig shots lately ? Those were great pics you took before.

Thanks a lot :beer:. Since I switched from my old 20D to my new 5D, I had to give up my wide angle lens as it doesn't work on the new camera. I'll get around to buying the 17-40mm L lens one of these days and probably shoot some more. I'd like to do some of other cars too. There are a lot of exotics in the area and I'm sure the owners would like to have some.

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
While i agree she is good looking there was just something about the other GF that got me going. But still great pics and gorgeous gal.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Yeah the 50 is awesome for the money as it's 1/10th the cost of the other lens I used. The 135L is by far my favorite though... The quality it produces surprises me every time. The 5DII is just an amazing piece of equipment as well though- I love it.

I bet. And I understand about the pricing, I have the 70-200 F2.8L. Damn thing cost more than the body did :lol1:

Since I switched from my old 20D to my new 5D, I had to give up my wide angle lens as it doesn't work on the new camera.

Any lenses you may still have and need to sell? :-D

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
I bet. And I understand about the pricing, I have the 70-200 F2.8L. Damn thing cost more than the body did :lol1:

Any lenses you may still have and need to sell? :-D

I wish. I may one day sell my 70-200 f/4L, but only to upgrade to another 70-200L.

The lenses I have now will be plenty to do the beach photoshoot I'm working on. Get ready... lol

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I wish. I may one day sell my 70-200 f/4L, but only to upgrade to another 70-200L.

The lenses I have now will be plenty to do the beach photoshoot I'm working on. Get ready... lol

Oh dear lord. Well, tell her to smile at least once!

Users who are viewing this thread