Teaser from a photoshoot of my girl and car today...

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
In before page 20 lol. Great shots, excellent use of lighting. They almost look like studio shots, do you use any extra light gear , ie strobes etc? Do you use much post processing or are those pretty much straight off the camera?

Oldham_Racing

Established Member
2 things on the second pic:

A: buff the fender, ALOT, above the cobra emblem and then take the picture.
B: re-clean slug trail off fender and buff again

nice pictures anyways. You sir are one lucky man
:)

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
In before page 20 lol. Great shots, excellent use of lighting. They almost look like studio shots, do you use any extra light gear , ie strobes etc? Do you use much post processing or are those pretty much straight off the camera?

I like it when you camera talk dirty :dw:

:p:lol1:

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member

Thanks. I used an external flash for fill light mounted to the camera with a diffuser I made out of a $1 bottle of alcohol that I cut in half. Pretty much the only post work I did was skin softening and sharpen. All the photos were shot with a 5D Mark II and either 50mm f/1.8 or Canon 135mm f/2L.

I added about 5 or 6 more pics btw.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
This is my fav one. Want to trade GF's for a weekend? JK :beer:

IMG_06222.gif

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
That explains it. I really need to pick up one of those 50's.

Yeah the 50 is awesome for the money as it's 1/10th the cost of the other lens I used. The 135L is by far my favorite though... The quality it produces surprises me every time. The 5DII is just an amazing piece of equipment as well though- I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread