Teaser from a photoshoot of my girl and car today...

WhiteFaleen2001

Established Member
StickyKeyboard.gif

F8L BYT

Established Member
Jesus shit!!! Gorgeous girl and car!!! Get rid of your watermark with her panties dropped, That could be made into a good motivational poster about how cobra's are panty droppers :D

g00se

I am Second
Established Member
Wanna know what I did when I saw this: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i324gk3ohNM&feature=related"]YouTube- Robin Williams Stand Up Comedy Part 11[/nomedia] (jump to 4:30)

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I only have one issue.............no booty shots ? WTF Mate ! Other then that those pics are full of WIN !

^ What he said!! As I was scrollin', I was definately anticipating some shots of the rear. Both car and girl... ;-)

BTW, 2nd picture make the imagination run wild.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Very nice looking gal, but have you ever taken her out to dinner???

She actually took me out to dinner last night :banana:. She's a gym freak who eats right... I'll try to find a fatty to take pics of at some point.

Factory or aftermarket?

Aftermarket.

Nice pics but I think you might have cropped a little too much off the top of the second pic.:shrug:

Haha, sorry to kill it for everyone but she was still wearing bikini bottoms in that pic.

I only have one issue.............no booty shots ? WTF Mate ! Other then that those pics are full of WIN !

Eh, I wanted to keep it tasteful. I don't want those types of pics of her floating around. Though they would be amazing no doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread