Tampa Coyotes

S197 KID

Established Member
I'll Definitely join in these races. I am usually all over the place in St pete to Tampa to Sarasota. I got some new things to put on my car as well :coolman:. Its last time out I was trapping 118-119mph. But unfortuneately I am away from my home in St petersburg for a couple months for a High paying contract job I couldn't pass up. I'll be back as soon as I can. But I daily drive my 2013, I'm sure a few of you have seen my Black one driving around. You'll know its me because of the factory silver boss stripes that came on the car. Its the only black one I've ever seen with them on it. I'm in for track or street racing I prefer street more but it doesnt matter both are fun.

Also my last drag car which I still have went 9.83 @ 147, built and tuned by myself.. 95 eagle talon tsi awd. hole shot king. It rarely lost on the street mostly to a few 8 second bikes.

Last edited:

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
On the highway on 93 I get ~21mpg
On the highway on E85 I get 16.8-17.2mpg

So for me its cheaper to cruise the Highway on e85

Note: Others might experience different results.

BMR Tech

So anyways....

Justinjor just got his new differential. He should be game?

Let's get some runs planned for the holiday season!

D.T.R

Established Member
On the highway on 93 I get ~21mpg
On the highway on E85 I get 16.8-17.2mpg

So for me its cheaper to cruise the Highway on e85

Note: Others might experience different results.

That is still a 20% different, with a very poor MPG on the 93... which should be at least a couple of MPGs higher than 21 lol.
How do you get 21mpg on the hwy on 93? must be doing 90mph lol...
but then do 65mph in order to get 17mpgs with E85 lol
My automatic gets a lot crappier MPGs than my manual did... but i'm still getting 25 to 27mpgs at 70-75mph...

Last edited:

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
how do you get 21mpg on the hwy? must be doing 90mph lol...
but then do 65mph in order to get 17mpgs with E85 lol
My automatic gets a lot crappier MPGs than my manual did... but i'm still getting 25 to 27mpgs at 70-75mph...

Stock Gears and Stock converter I got 25mpg@80mph

With 3.31 I get ~21mpg@75 ~2000rpm on 93 ~17mpg@75 ~2000rpm on E85

Around town it gets pretty low because I come up in boost really fast even at part throttle (thanks Dustin for designing such an efficient turbo system) I have to add fuel.

Any ways less talk about fuel mileage and more talk about getting some racing on!:rockon:

I call out 04compgt @ BMP :burnout:

Last edited:

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
So anyways....

Justinjor just got his new differential. He should be game?

Let's get some runs planned for the holiday season!

Thread of the month honors for this thread?

Let's recap:

"Coyote thread" started by a non-coyote owner.

2 of the faster guys in thread are unable to run each other due to street/track differences.

Of the 2 faster guys, one is racing his wife's car, and another potentially fast guy is also racing his wife's car.

The only guys who are wanting to race are the "slower" of the pack with mid to high teens trapping cars.

The rest of the thread is a debate about pump gas and why pump gas is better or worse than pump gas.

I haven't cranked up mustang since I bought the hayabusa so I'll just sit back and enjoy the show.

This thread is pure comedy gold! I am enjoying it so please keep it up!

:beer:

04compgt

Established Member
Stock Gears and Stock converter I got 25mpg@80mph

With 3.31 I get ~21mpg@75 ~2000rpm on 93 ~17mpg@75 ~2000rpm on E85

Around town it gets pretty low because I come up in boost really fast even at part throttle (thanks Dustin for designing such an efficient turbo system) I have to add fuel.

Any ways less talk about fuel mileage and more talk about gettin:rockon:g some racing on!

I call out 04compgt @ BMP :burnout:

Beginning of the year when I get back in town. I'll give you some time to figure out your setup and transmission. So I can wax that ass when I get back! Hopefully Dustin doesn't get mad at me for cracking the whip on you, better get on that fuel system, because if mine goes on before yours, you will be screaming MONICA!!! the whole race. :burnout:

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member

Let's recap:

2 of the faster guys in thread are unable to run each other due to street/track differences.

Of the 2 faster guys, one is racing his wife's car, and another potentially fast guy is also racing his wife's car.

The only guys who are wanting to race are the "slower" of the pack with mid to high teens trapping cars.

The rest of the thread is a debate about pump gas and why pump gas is better or worse than pump gas.

I haven't cranked up mustang since I bought the hayabusa so I'll just sit back and enjoy the show.

I call you out too :)

N20D5OH

Established Member

Let's recap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

BMR Tech

Justinjor, I am sure Collin is down....and he is likely one of the faster ones?

mastwolf is down, also one of the faster ones?

grnenvy is down, also one of the faster ones?

Don't leave out stangn....his car is beast mode.

Seems to me, the fastest cars are all down for whatever. Sai is down, just not on the street.

My recap is, you need boost. ;)

Last edited:

Need4Speed03

Established Member
Off topic alert...

If you guys need more cars you could send an invite to the South Florida boys...maybe meet in Orlando for a Smackdown in O-Town? lol

Would be cool if we could get good participation from both locations! Just a thought...

Now back on topic...

Last edited:

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
I hear nothing but awful things about Orlando Speed World. You won't see my car there. Ever.

Last edited:

grnenvy

Established Member
Hmm

Hmm
04Comp I was told that u do still street race and that your lying??
I don't know but that's what I was told. I guess we will send the little birdy
out and see if he see's anything.

I can respect that u don't want to street race especially if your job is at risk and u have kids. I wasn't calling u gay I said it was GAY or at least that's what I ment.

Unfortunately the street is no longer an option for me, I have a job and a family to maintain and my driving record and criminal record has to be squeaky clean, to me that is more important than going racing on the street as much as I used to enjoy it. I put my offer out there to run you at the track, not side stepping a race at all, I do not see how that is seemed as "GAY"? I feel I have a legitimate reason as to why I do not race on the street, it does not matter how safe the spot may be, there is always a chance for a cop to be around or someone to pull out in front of you. Also last I checked all drag racing events were done at the track and in a controlled environment. I respect your decision of not wanting to run at the track without calling you names or "GAY". Everyone has their own way of doing things and it looks like street racing is for you and racing at the track is for me, since that is the case it looks like we will not be crossing paths. I hope the best of luck to you with your new setup and can't wait to see videos of it doing work on the street, be safe.

Last edited:

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Mastwolf why don't u bring that's trans brake up here and try it out on me???
Picking on Kelly? That's not nice. :-(
At least he races and doesn't talk shit like other people. He gets my respect.

Lol I race more times in one night than Kelly does in an entire calendar year.

:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread