Tampa Coyotes

04compgt

Established Member
Have you ever tried to club a baby seal...?

They are pretty agile...don't under estimate a baby seal.

No I am not into that kind of thing. Apparently you have some experience in that department. I consider myself as an average baby seal not super agile. LOL

04compgt

Established Member
04CompGt did I race u years ago in my 03COBRA? I believe u had a Turbo car?

You did many years ago, yes I had a 67mm b headed turbo GT, when I raced you I had just finished the car and had no fuel system, I was on ~ 7-8 PSI, I stayed next to you until the car leaned out and well burnt a piston. Young and careless back then. I know not to skimp on fuel system now. Live and learn. Your 03 cobra was very quick I remember. I am sure your new car will not dissapoint with the MMR motor.

Last edited:

BMR Tech

Oh, and where is Justinjor?!?!

I have been seeing all these new motorcycles on his FB page. Harleys, Busas.....is he still playing with his Coyote or what?

grnenvy

Established Member
Hmm

This is one of the big problems I have had in Florida with street racing. Philly when u get your ass cracked u take it like a man. Lots of Excuses down here.

04Comp even with your stuff sorted out my Blk Cobra ran high 9s at 140 plus. That night we raced I was on DR and no Bottle.

Kelly nice vid! I remember traction was hard to find (watch Vid) I drove the shit out of it my car was all over the place until fourth. The stalled GTO race was fun too.

You did many years ago, yes I had a 67mm b headed turbo GT, when I raced you I had just finished the car and had no fuel system, I was on ~ 7-8 PSI, I stayed next to you until the car leaned out and well burnt a piston. Young and careless back then. I know not to skimp on fuel system now. Live and learn. Your 03 cobra was very quick I remember. I am sure your new car will not dissapoint with the MMR motor.

Last edited:

04compgt

Established Member
This is one of the big problems I have had in Florida with street racing. Philly when u get your ass cracked u take it like a man. Lots of Excuses down here.

04Comp even with your stuff sorted out my Blk Cobra ran high 9s at 140 plus. That night we raced I was on DR and no Bottle.

Kelly nice vid! I remember traction was hard to find (watch Vid) I drove the shit out of it my car was all over the place until fourth. The stalled GTO race was fun too.

That night we raced at that same boost level I only went 6.70 in the 1/8th. My car went low 9s at mid 150s at 22 psi. I had no excuses, I got beat plain and simple, just stating the facts of our race and what happened, I never said you didn't have the better car or that you didn't beat me. No reason to puff your chest out. I'm all about having fun. I no longer street race for many reasons but ill be happy to run you at bmp. Your built motor vs my stock bottom end.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Oh, and where is Justinjor?!?!

I have been seeing all these new motorcycles on his FB page. Harleys, Busas.....is he still playing with his Coyote or what?

Less talking, more racing. I'm too slow to race Tampa's fastest coyotes so I'll just enjoy the :pop: and the show :burnout:

grnenvy

Established Member
lol

lol ok
My built motor doesn't mean shit. I only did the built motor for reliability.
My original motor is sitting in a crate in my garage.
Last time I took my car too the track they tossed me first pass they don't like soft tops. I won't put another cage in a street car it sucks.

QUOTE=04compgt;13734631]That night we raced at that same boost level I only went 6.70 in the 1/8th. My car went low 9s at mid 150s at 22 psi. I had no excuses, I got beat plain and simple, just stating the facts of our race and what happened, I never said you didn't have the better car or that you didn't beat me. No reason to puff your chest out. I'm all about having fun. I no longer street race for many reasons but ill be happy to run you at bmp. Your built motor vs my stock bottom end.[/QUOTE]

03screamingSVT

Established Member
So when are all the coyote cars planning on getting together for a race? Im not local but might want to join in on the racing action

N20D5OH

Established Member
So when are all the coyote cars planning on getting together for a race? Im not local but might want to join in on the racing action

It probably won't happen. This is typical for Tampa. I offered to start the games and get my ass cracked, no reply.

Grnenvy, my buddy was at the track all night long in a ZL1 soft top last week, not one issue. I'm sure he wasn't running close to your times but he was hitting 12.0 @ 118 all night. The least we can do is set up one race before you get kicked out. I'll pay your entrance fee.

Users who are viewing this thread