T70 6.0l lsx 88 coupe first start up

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Neither is a SBF/BBF in a Fox when you think about it. What are you wanting, a Ferrari V12 to be impressed? When it shits all over you at the track or on the street, you can sit there with your thumb up your ass all you want, but the damn motors are the best bang for the buck around. All the Ford nuthuggers are just pissed that an LSX looks more at home in a Fox body than a SBF does.

LOL I love that you're getting riled up over this. It's just really common now. So it's lost it's wow factor and therefore less impressive to me these days.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I can't believe all you people getting butthurt over an opinion. lol

You made a very ignorant statement to the OP. he put a lot of hard work into the car to make it what it is. I'm sure he's not losing any sleep over your post either, but its the principle of it. This is not smackdown. It looks like it was a good quality build, and your post was uncalled for. That's why people are giving you shit. Nobody's butt hurt, were just sticking up for the OP.

I'd love for you to start a new thread somewhere else and show everyone here what kind of "impressive" car you own that will put this to shame...

halemach1

Established Member
You made a very ignorant statement to the OP. he put a lot of hard work into the car to make it what it is. I'm sure he's not losing any sleep over your post either, but its the principle of it. This is not smackdown. It looks like it was a good quality build, and your post was uncalled for. That's why people are giving you shit. Nobody's butt hurt, were just sticking up for the OP.

I'd love for you to start a new thread somewhere else and show everyone here what kind of "impressive" car you own that will put this to shame...

:beer:

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member

You act like I said his car is the biggest piece of shit in the world. I said he's not here to impress me either in my second post. The LSX thing in a fox is common therefore has lost some of it's wow factor so it has become less impressive to me in that regard. I bet it hauls the mail and shits all over a bunch of cars mine included. I know that for a fact. I'll retract unimpressive and place less impressive. Nice job on the car OP. :beer:

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
LOL I love that you're getting riled up over this. It's just really common now. So it's lost it's wow factor and therefore less impressive to me these days.

So what exactly is impressive or gives that wow factor? SBF with turbo/supercharger...done repeatedly. BBF with turbo/supercharger...ditto. Modular, SBC, BBC of any combination...yup, those too. Maybe someone needs to stuff a new age Hemi in there to please you huh? There aren't many combos that haven't been done multiple times yet somehow it makes his less impressive. Your ignorance shows in your poor comments.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
So what exactly is impressive or gives that wow factor? SBF with turbo/supercharger...done repeatedly. BBF with turbo/supercharger...ditto. Modular, SBC, BBC of any combination...yup, those too. Maybe someone needs to stuff a new age Hemi in there to please you huh? There aren't many combos that haven't been done multiple times yet somehow it makes his less impressive. Your ignorance shows in your poor comments.

Right now LSX foxes are a dime a dozen. They're everywhere, that's why it doesn't seem extremely impressive to me. So having a opinion is ignorant now because it doesn't fall in line with what other people think. Gotcha. I do still think it's a good combo in the car just played out at the moment because of how common they are. You can sit here and argue with me all you want it's an opinion of one person. I'm sure the OP could give 2 shits about my opinion because it's not my car it's his. He did what he wanted with it and is proud of it. Congrats to him and more power to him.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Right now LSX foxes are a dime a dozen. They're everywhere, that's why it doesn't seem extremely impressive to me. So having a opinion is ignorant now because it doesn't fall in line with what other people think. Gotcha. I do still think it's a good combo in the car just played out at the moment because of how common they are. You can sit here and argue with me all you want it's an opinion of one person. I'm sure the OP could give 2 shits about my opinion because it's not my car it's his. He did what he wanted with it and is proud of it. Congrats to him and more power to him.

Jesus, your reading comprehension sucks. I said, so what does impress you? If you seriously think there are more LSX combo foxes out there than 302/351 SBF based foxes, or even BBF swaps then you're more delusional than I thought. I'd just like to know since you've been spouting off at the mouth about a "non impressive" car that would put a hurting on 99.9% of cars on the road, and probably a good percentage of bikes as well.

johnnyrocket

Established Member

cd07fe2de750dcad30524d1eb2127ec3_zps71bfba4b.jpg

Last edited:

jleews6

Established Member
You act like I said his car is the biggest piece of shit in the world. I said he's not here to impress me either in my second post. The LSX thing in a fox is common therefore has lost some of it's wow factor so it has become less impressive to me in that regard. I bet it hauls the mail and shits all over a bunch of cars mine included. I know that for a fact. I'll retract unimpressive and place less impressive. Nice job on the car OP. :beer:

I know the LSX Fox is so common that I saw 5 of them today driving down the road.:lol1:
So I guess when you see a fast Shelby or Cobra your not impressed because its common?:??:

OP. Nice build and good luck with it.:beer:

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
I don't think it is about the "wow" factor, it is more about the easy power factor.

However, I had the hood up on my Fairmont at the little dyno day yesterday. My engine bay is about 25% as nice as the OPs. Still, the car drew a huge crowd and everyone kept talking about the "LS1 in the Fairmont"...and that was before they spied the soccer ball sized turbo tucked away. Then they started to point and make monkey noises. LOL.

Mike

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
Love it.

I don't care what brand of engine is in a car if it is fast.

I've never been much for the whole ford vs. chevy thing. It makes for fun rivalries and messing around, but in the end, I just like fast.

61mmstang94

Established Member

Post up your car, lets see it because I'm guessing it must be the most "impressive" setup around lol. Post up, bud. :beer:

Love it.

I've never been much for the whole ford vs. chevy thing. It makes for fun rivalries and messing around, but in the end, I just like fast.

Agreed.

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Love it.

Pretty much sums up what my Car Religion consists of. I couldn't have said it any better...:beer::rockon::burnout:

jleews6

Established Member
Love it.

I'm the same way and thats because we are true car guys. I like anything if its nice and if someone has worked hard for it and built it them selves that makes it that much better.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread