t56 MAGNUM USERS COME ON IN.....

sabotage

corn fed!!!!!!
Established Member
HOW MUCH SHORTER IS THE DRIVELINE? I JUST GOT THE MAGNUM LAST NIGHT AND I WANT TO SEND THE DRIVELINE TO GET CUT TODAY ....thank you very much guys....:shrug: my car has a solid axle out of an 2003 mustang

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Just installed mine ... driveshaft with the IRS is 1" to 1-1/4" shorter!! I ordered a new driveshaft from D&D...I took good measurements of both!!

20140309_164655.jpg

20140309_163648.jpg

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Just installed mine ... driveshaft with the IRS is 1" to 1-1/4" shorter!! I ordered a new driveshaft from D&D...I took good measurements of both!!

do you think its the same with a sra?
... D&D told me that the SRA will require the driveshaft to be 1" longer!! .... So, your stock driveshaft may work! You'd have to change both yokes though!

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
I run a curries ford 9 inch. You will also need to change to a bigger yoke. D&d will be able to answer all your questions. I'd put your stock driveshaft up to test length.

sabotage

corn fed!!!!!!
Established Member
Thanks guys ended up cutting it 1 in and it fit perfectly. .....All I have to say is wow !!!!! Wish I would have same up a long time ago ...my car feels like a Mercedes Benz on the inside much quieter ...no noises whatsoever ...best shifter tranny by far ... love the way it slides into every gear even Reverse wowowowowow

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Whos offering the best deal on a magnum?
what else needs to be done to get the magnum bolted in?

I think Walmart has the best deal on Magnums, although CVS and Walgreens sell them too. They're actually quite simple to bolt on. Just tear open the wrapper and roll it down from the tip to the base of the shaft and get'er done (literally)!!! :poke::lol:

D-MANN

Established Member
I think Walmart has the best deal on Magnums, although CVS and Walgreens sell them too. They're actually quite simple to bolt on. Just tear open the wrapper and roll it down from the tip to the base of the shaft and get'er done (literally)!!! :poke::lol:

Why do I get the impression you where playing with your penis as you wrote this? Perhaps stroking yourself to the image of my car lol. :)

Users who are viewing this thread