T56 magnum or 6r80????

stang910

Established Member
JPC gave me a really good price just little bit more than American power train. I already have a McLeod rst which I will be reusing all I need to do is change the discs. It's all about who I prefer buying from now!

You don't even have to change the discs. Send your discs into Mcleod and have the hubs changed. I had my 26 spline changed over to the 23 spline for a pretty reasonable price.

1bad03snake

powered by cold beer
Established Member
im doing the 6r80 conversion i spent $2500 on all the parts from a salvage car . Im doing the swap myself and the computer reprograming will be done by my friends at a local ford .

What salvage yard did you go to? I'm thinking of doing the same swap

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
So decision pretty much made!!!! I gonna go with the t56 but I'm having it improved. They're gonna open up the brand new t56, carbon syncros, cryo treating the gears, shot peening, bronze shift forks the whole shebang!!!!! Should hold everything I throw at it. Got a really good price for everything and hoping to order it by next week. Takes 3-4 weeks to finish all the work from when I order it. Those are the plans but if I can't get the money by next week next month for sure 100%. Ill keep u guys posted should be a bad ass setup.

Last edited:

Eric@jpc

Established Member
So decision pretty much made!!!! I gonna go with the t56 but I'm having it improved. They're gonna open up the brand new t56, carbon syncros, cryo treating the gears, shot peening, bronze shift forks the whole shebang!!!!! Should hold everything I throw at it. Got a really good price for everything and hoping to order it by next week. Takes 3-4 weeks to finish all the work from when I order it. Those are the plans but if I can't get the money by next week next month for sure 100%. Ill keep u guys posted should be a bad ass setup.

I can do all the same work my friend please let me know if we can help you!

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread