T-trim on a 4.6 dohc

BLWN32V

Established Member
droptopsnake01 said:
excuse me?

bitch im putting out more than 600+ w/ a s-trim right now son. Go flap your dick suckers somewhere else.

you forgot to mention the 600+rwhp was achieved with a 75 shot on top of the boost

15psi s trim 281 ci...600+rwhp??? I would enjoy seeing the dyno graph, if it exists!

Last edited:

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
12secgt said:
you forgot to mention the 600+rwhp was achieved with a 75 shot on top of the boost

15psi s trim 281 ci...600+rwhp??? I would enjoy seeing the dyno graph, if it exists!

what. Dude im sick and tired of you people.

please show me where i sprayed the car you idiot?

you know nothing about my car, you act like it cant happen, there are 600rwhp cars on s-trims around here wow...

BLWN32V

Established Member
droptopsnake01 said:
what. Dude im sick and tired of you people.

please show me where i sprayed the car you idiot?

you know nothing about my car, you act like it cant happen, there are 600rwhp cars on s-trims around here wow...
oh nice...gotta go back to high school....hey, I just wanted to see the dyno graph...I have never heard of an s trim with only 15 pounds of boost on a 281 making over 600. Just curious...who tuned your car?

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
12secgt said:
oh nice...gotta go back to high school....hey, I just wanted to see the dyno graph...I have never heard of an s trim with only 15 pounds of boost on a 281 making over 600. Just curious...who tuned your car?

fastlane motorsports.

why dont you search my posts you tool, you will find the dyno graph there.

BLWN32V

Established Member
droptopsnake01 said:
fastlane motorsports.

why dont you search my posts, you will find the dyno graph there.
that requires too much effort...well, kudos to fastlane motorsports for a killer tune i guess...good luck with the rest of your build...700 isn't far off

DarkSnake

03 DSG Cobra
Established Member
SuperDanoGP said:
i think jesus did

Hey, don't knock it!! The second coming of Jesus tuned my car, as wll as 12secgt and Almo!!! That f--ker almo ran an 11.3 today with stock motor, heads, stock lower and upper on his 04 cobra!!! Pretty bad ass!!! Not to mention the whipple 2.3 that he tuned that put down his first 10 second run today on pump gas!!!

Sorry, just thought I'd jump in, don't really know what all the hype is about, but I can vouch for the 12secgt's numbers as I have seen them with my own eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread