Switched it up a little

78mphgpr

Under Estimated
Established Member
I have had my SSR GT3s for about 3 years and they were getting very popular so I started looking for a new set of wheels. Problem was that I REALLY loved the SSRs and could not find any that I liked better, but I had to do something!
So I sent them out to California Chrome and had them done, at least I know that I am the only set out...for now. Whatcha think? Sorry about the lousy pics, I am no photographer and I did not even wash the car.

cobrachrome003.jpg

cobrachrome004.jpg

cobrachrome009.jpg

cobrachrome010.jpg

cobrachrome011.jpg

cobrachrome006.jpg

speeder_0069

Established Member
What do u do for a living?....But the cobra looks really good!so does the Chevy and the Benz

Last edited:

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks sick... I love those wheels. Makes it a little more blingy but I think chrome looks good on a dark car.

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
what is the weight difference? i always heard that chroming rims adds weight just never seen an exact amount before....i might be the only one but i think i like the silver better than the chrome, not saying that the chrome looks bad or anything.

On a different note, do all those style of houses (or roofs) come with no gutters on them?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks nice in chrome. I personally prefer the stock finish, but I understand you wanting something a bit different. By the way, my mom lives in Bradenton.

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Looks great. :rockon:

Fortunately I've only had my SSR-3 wheels for a couple of months now and the "newness" hasn't worn off yet. I just wish I hadn't seen these as that little voice in the back of my head wil now someday appear saying "You NEED these." :D

Last edited:

78mphgpr

Under Estimated
Established Member
Thanks for the input gents, it was mainly to get something different. I loved the way that they looked stock, I was just seeing to many others around. I went to Coastal and there were 3 other cars with them on...

Users who are viewing this thread