SW Florida, Fort Myers / Naples

03F150HD

Established Member
I what to put together a meet up spot one Saturday night. At least a destination spot to blow dust off truck, meet some local car enthusiasts and see some cool Cars/Trucks.

You down?

**For all of you all with Wives/Girl Friends (Like Me) we could plan a meet up cruise somewhere to dinner?

Hit me up,

Larry Day.

Last edited:

7upstang

Established Member
We are having a dyno day on Saturday in Fort Myers at Five Bar Motorsports. Starting around noon. Stop on by! I'll send you info via PM tomorrow. We normally do meets on Saturdays in Fort myers.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is great that Larry is going to have his wish fulfilled so quickly.

Not sure if you folks to do this already, but I'd encourage events like the dyno day at Five Bar Motorsports be posted regularly in the Regional section. Of course, area folks should check the Regional section regularly for new events. I would bet that there are always folks looking to hook up with fellow enthusiasts on any given weekend. Just a suggestion.

03F150HD

Established Member
We are having a dyno day on Saturday in Fort Myers at Five Bar Motorsports. Starting around noon. Stop on by! I'll send you info via PM tomorrow. We normally do meets on Saturdays in Fort myers.

This weekend is looking wet so I will probably not make it but post details and I will stop by next time.
Do you have dyno access? Want to run and see actual HP/Trq numbers.

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
If I was organizing a meet in that area, I would have it at one of the Ford's Garage restaurants. Went there when I was visiting family in Cape Coral in December and thought it was really good.

03F150HD

Established Member
It is good and a Great idea.

Anyone up for meet up cruise to Ford restaurant on Downtown Fort Myers next Saturday?

**Weather permitting.

Users who are viewing this thread