svtperformance vs LS1tech meets

Ace5Oh

Established Member
My bad my fox is down. Im saving for suspension and I need to figure out whats wrong with my engine. I hear the ticking sound again. Now its all these problems. Pisses me off.

heypal

What? Where am I?
Established Member
every sat if you plan on making just post it up and/or pm either me or 04cobra13

heypal

What? Where am I?
Established Member
should have my new t-56 in by this saturday to cruise with you guys... no runs though, still gotta break the clutch in ;-)

sweet dude look forward to it

hey 87Mustang5_0 what kinda of tick? I don't live to far from ya maybe If I'm not working 12hr days like I have been I can come look at it for ya.

ALFONSO318

Established Member
^^^ i'm a fellow enthusiast and would love to come but are people meeting on Nov 1st? Should i bring anything other than my car? Thanks looking forward to the first meet

Ace5Oh

Established Member
sweet dude look forward to it

hey 87Mustang5_0 what kinda of tick? I don't live to far from ya maybe If I'm not working 12hr days like I have been I can come look at it for ya.

Hey I haven't moved my car. Been busy with school and work.

Im working 12 hrs a day lol.

I'll send you a PM when im free so we can check it out. If not maybe at a meet tho.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Im going to be in Montclair up to 9pm. I haven't driven the 5.0 in like 3 weeks. I still have a problem so I will just show up and not run.

I'll be there around 9:20 hopefully lol.

heypal

What? Where am I?
Established Member
I normally get there about 10 lol so 920 is cool but everyone should be there before me its a tradition.

Users who are viewing this thread