svtperformance vs LS1tech meets

heypal

What? Where am I?
Established Member
You mean the one running on e85 or race gas don't remember which one he was on.lol I love these meets.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
I can't wait till sat!! I invited a lot of people that added me on myspace they all have stangs n some cobras. Should we go somewhere else to eat or are we cool with in n out?

heypal

What? Where am I?
Established Member
in n out...Thats what a hamburgers all about.

With a slogan like that you have to eat there bro :) Only thing better is Pus..well you know.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
IDk he had said on here he would come out but his car was still in AZ getting tuned?

So what's up for this weekend? Any new cars coming out?
I told a lot of people with 5.0's but I have a feeling they will flake out.

Lol...

Oh and im thinking of getting a tripod. I will get my Canon 40d sooN! lol..

04cobra13

Established Member
IDk he had said on here he would come out but his car was still in AZ getting tuned?

So what's up for this weekend? Any new cars coming out?
I told a lot of people with 5.0's but I have a feeling they will flake out.

Lol...

Oh and im thinking of getting a tripod. I will get my Canon 40d sooN! lol..

Im hoping the guy with the turbo m3 and his bud with a GTR can make it out..

red03dave

Established Member

At the fabricators shop as we speak, and it is a single precision T76. Then I have to decide whether I want to smog it here or in AZ, tags expire soon. Both have pro's and con's, regardless I am excited, should be here in December. Also need to decide if I want to paint the intercooler black to keep up with the sleeper look. It is an DSG 03 GT on stupid chrome Saleens which I hate, other than that has stock wing and has an aggressive stance. Wanted to switch to a V6 bumper (to go to a single exhaust) but we couldn't get piping around all the suspension I have in the rear (full MM setup). Hopefully I will have dyno numbers up by next week or two and on a plane flying out there.

What shops do you guys use around here? I might have to get another tune and was thinking about going up to MMR for it, just because I used them a lot when I lived in AZ, plus they are turbo mustang guru's. I also eventually need to get my T56 upgraded and a new clutch maybe a diff? But need funds for that later.

Anyhow I will try and stop by this Saturday, as of right now I am car-less so it sucks.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member

At the fabricators shop as we speak, and it is a single precision T76. Then I have to decide whether I want to smog it here or in AZ, tags expire soon. Both have pro's and con's, regardless I am excited, should be here in December. Also need to decide if I want to paint the intercooler black to keep up with the sleeper look. It is an DSG 03 GT on stupid chrome Saleens which I hate, other than that has stock wing and has an aggressive stance. Wanted to switch to a V6 bumper (to go to a single exhaust) but we couldn't get piping around all the suspension I have in the rear (full MM setup). Hopefully I will have dyno numbers up by next week or two and on a plane flying out there.

What shops do you guys use around here? I might have to get another tune and was thinking about going up to MMR for it, just because I used them a lot when I lived in AZ, plus they are turbo mustang guru's. I also eventually need to get my T56 upgraded and a new clutch maybe a diff? But need funds for that later.

Anyhow I will try and stop by this Saturday, as of right now I am car-less so it sucks.

Are you interested in selling off your parts from the Turbo setup? Or have you sold them already? Reason im asking.. eaton setup for a buddy i know.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
got a tripod!! All I need is my Canon 40d lol I'm stuck with my power shot. See you guys there!

04cobra13

Established Member

Cool hope to see you out sometime..No one but RET touches my Cobra, They do great work:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread