svtperformance vs LS1tech meets

Gibs07GTcpe

Established Member
Hey guys on October 18th we are having something like that starting in Temecula.....has LS1 guys and Ford guys....

Gib

Ace5Oh

Established Member
I'm really not sure about the cops. There is a sheriff station in front of in n out. I think we will be fine.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
good turn out. What does the turbo eclipse have? He couldn't walk me I took him. Not by a lot but I took him. I wasn't ready in all the times he was ready to run. I was still downshifting. Maybe me and him could do this again next time.

Nice meeting all of you.

Last edited:

DisposableHero

Established Member
damn guys sorry for bailing!! my clutch went out on that last run lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTnhZu-7360"]YouTube - street racing[/ame]

time for a t-56 and new clutch ;)

here is the race where the srt-8 got in the way!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WH3AfWcTGM"]YouTube - terminator vs vette[/ame]

Last edited:

savior1974

Established Member
Nice meet guys. Great runs. Its funny how close all the cars were. And wow... that LS3 is stupid fast.

04cobra13

Established Member
cool meeting you guys, and sweet races fellas...bad thing is i was runnin that ls3 on the way back and i think i blew my frps...

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Sorry for the blurry pics. Im working on getting my Canon 40d and tripod!!

lol..

IMG_4112.jpg

IMG_4113.jpg

IMG_4115.jpg

IMG_4116.jpg

IMG_4117.jpg

IMG_4118.jpg

IMG_4119.jpg

IMG_4109-1.jpg

IMG_4111.jpg

Last edited:

Ace5Oh

Established Member
naw i dont think so, but he wants to run you again without the 260lb passenger, we will get footage for sure next week:beer:

I tought the passenger had a video camera.

What does he have done to it?

I can't make it next weekend. I have plans with my girl for a little vacation! :banana:

But I'll see maybe for 2 weeks from now.

04cobra13

Established Member
I tought the passenger had a video camera.

What does he have done to it?

I can't make it next weekend. I have plans with my girl for a little vacation! :banana:

But I'll see maybe for 2 weeks from now.

for sure man were pretty close we can re match whenever. Mod are boost controller at 1 bar on stock turbo,full 3in turbo back,3in down pipe,k&n filter,520cc injectors,walbro190 fuel pump,super afc,greddy bov, coil overs,drilled n slotted rotors,..and i think thats it... for 2k we had to jump on it. Also were gunna be removing the cat to gain back some nice power:thumbsup:..btw my bro said your stang is sick that it was shooting flames:rockon:

Last edited:

Ace5Oh

Established Member
for sure man were pretty close we can re match whenever. Mod are boost controller at 1 bar on stock turbo,full 3in turbo back,3in down pipe,k&n filter,520cc injectors,walbro190 fuel pump,super afc,greddy bov, coil overs,drilled n slotted rotors,..and i think thats it... for 2k we had to jump on it. Also were gunna be removing the cat to gain back some nice power:thumbsup:..btw my bro said your stang is sick that it was shooting flames:rockon:

Fackk really? Never noticed that. Yea that eclipse sounded good too man. I was focused on his Turbo spooling lol. :banana: I had fun for the first meet.

Hes car ran good. My friend with the 86 want's to run him too. Well set something up for sure! :banana:

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread