SVTPerformance Tours The True Forged Wheels Factory :: Lots of Pics!!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
We have a few more shop tour articles awaiting in the wings, along with some new car reviews, and some heavily involved tech/builds. You guys have any specific requests for future articles?

Eval95

Established Member
That was definitely a great writeup.

I remember meeting Steve years ago before he started TF wheels and he told me he was going to do it. I got some iForged 3 piece wheels for showstang that I had to make sure fit, he met me, we got them swapped and they fit great. Bought them and man do they look gorgeous.

You can see them in my signature.

9CobraVert8

Established Member
We have a few more shop tour articles awaiting in the wings, along with some new car reviews, and some heavily involved tech/builds. You guys have any specific requests for future articles?

Maybe a performance transmission shop? Someone like Hanlon or D&D, etc.

foreman

NWS
Established Member
Do they do any Quality control? What does one of these wheels balance out at with no tire on? I would hope as close to .000 as possible

Emwun Garand

Established Member
Dear Mr. True Forged, I need some TF engraved center caps.

I will gladly send back these SVT ones that don't fit. You can machine them down to fit and re-coat and engrave them with the TF logo and I will pay for all the costs involved.

Or you can just sell me a set that fits. Please.

cobrajma

heh,heh, he said "member"
Established Member
Steve makes great wheels, quality is second to none. The set we just received are perfect! And we use plenty of high-end custom wheels where I work. Great guy to deal with!! :banana::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread