SVTPerformance member GRIMREAPER ripped me off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
OMFG, thats some shit, what a crook.

i say make him pay for shipping back too, there is NO way thats the same manny.

cory

Dingleweed

Grower of dingleberries
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Be careful people. grimreaper was only a member for 3 months with a very low post count.

I sent him a PM.

You mean a year and 3 months (join date: 01-19-2005). I would have been a little more cautious if it was only 3 months...

Dingleweed

Grower of dingleberries
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Dingleweed, how did you pay? Do you have an address and/or phone #?

Paypal. Yes I have a name and address. If he doesn't give me my money back soon, I will pursue pressing criminal charges on him with his local authorities...

Dingleweed

Grower of dingleberries
Established Member
Ericr67 said:
Dude that really sucks! That is plain and simple fraud! I can't believe another member would crap on you like that. Maybe Hensler Racing will give you a break on a port an polish job seeing that you thought you were buying some of their work :-D From what I hear they are one of the best in the business.

P.S. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest GRIMREAPER's armpits. What an ass-licking son-of-a-bitch! :loser:

You are right. This is plain and simple fraud. It doesn't matter what excuses he gives, the bottom line is that he advertised one manifold and shipped another. Then did not give me my money back when I told him that what was shipped is not what was pictured.

Venting about it on this forum is just the first phase. I guess I am still a little bit of an optimist that this guy will decide to finally get around and pay me before I move on to the next phase: pursuing criminal fraud charges against him.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Dingleweed said:
Paypal. Yes I have a name and address. If he doesn't give me my money back soon, I will pursue pressing criminal charges on him with his local authorities...

Cool. I would start a claim with paypal NOW.

onicrom

online predator
Established Member
thats bullshit dude... he needs to be raped and have his eyelids sliced off.

Dingleweed

Grower of dingleberries
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Cool. I would start a claim with paypal NOW.

I already did :coolman: They were very helpful, they also gave me some specific avenues to pursue for criminal charges:

www.ic3.gov (in partnership with the FBI)
www.fraud.org

Not to mention his local Police department: http://www.mcallen.net/police/

I also have other avenues to pursue since I work for the Department of Defense. :coolman:

GRIMREAPER if you read this, give me my money back immediately and I will drop my pursuit of criminal charges.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Dingleweed said:
I already did :coolman: They were very helpful, they also gave me some specific avenues to pursue for criminal charges:

www.ic3.gov (in partnership with the FBI)
www.fraud.org

Not to mention his local Police department: http://www.mcallen.net/police/

I also have other avenues to pursue since I work for the Department of Defense. :coolman:

GRIMREAPER if you read this, give me my money back immediately and I will drop my pursuit of criminal charges.

GOOD! Get him. I haven't banned him yet so he won't have the excuse that he couldn't contact you.

Ericr67

The Cobra Beast
Established Member
I have many connections in the law enforcement field, and I'm not talking about just the police. You have more avenues to pursue this matter than you might think, and I would like to help in any way I can. Send me a PM with what you've got so far, and I'll see what I can do for you. Sometimes principles are more important. In my book, ripping off a Mustang owner is just unforgivable. Awaiting your PM.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
:nonono: What a TOOL. Good luck bro I hope you get your money back.....or JUSTICE...

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
Ericr67 said:
I have many connections in the law enforcement field, and I'm not talking about just the police. You have more avenues to pursue this matter than you might think, and I would like to help in any way I can. Send me a PM with what you've got so far, and I'll see what I can do for you. Sometimes principles are more important. In my book, ripping off a Mustang owner is just unforgivable. Awaiting your PM.

Thanks for being so helpful with other mustang owners, with only 12 posts. :thumbsup:

GRIMREAPER

Banned
I told you that it might take some days due to me not having paypal to pay you man. It's only been a few days. I told you I really did think that was ported that's what cobradude sold to me. I new to the performance thing and wasn't aaware that it wasn't ported. Only reason I was selling it is cuz when we my mechanic took my current intake on my car he said mine was already ported . I imediately told you I would fully refund your money and as of earlier today, it should be in your account. I am also waiting for a response from an email I wrote to cobradude right after you suggested it wasn't ported. I don't know why you get on here whining that I scamed you.

Ericr67

The Cobra Beast
Established Member
His Grace said:
Thanks for being so helpful with other mustang owners, with only 12 posts. :thumbsup:

Some people just talk while others do. I've done a lot. It's sad when you equate your worth in this world by how many "posts" you make.

Dingleweed

Grower of dingleberries
Established Member
GRIMREAPER said:
I told you that it might take some days due to me not having paypal to pay you man. It's only been a few days. I told you I really did think that was ported that's what cobradude sold to me. I new to the performance thing and wasn't aaware that it wasn't ported. Only reason I was selling it is cuz when we my mechanic took my current intake on my car he said mine was already ported . I imediately told you I would fully refund your money and as of earlier today, it should be in your account. I am also waiting for a response from an email I wrote to cobradude right after you suggested it wasn't ported. I don't know why you get on here whining that I scamed you.

I just received your payment (at 9:33 PM EST).

I find it peculiar that you tell me you'll give me my money back last Thursday. Then you say Friday. Then you say Saturday. It was one excuse after another. On Saturday I tell you that if I don't receive a payment by Monday I will pursue other courses of action. Then soon after I start to pursue legal action the money shows up right away.

I am done with this whole fiasco. I will ship this POS back to you tomorrow.

Mods please lock this thread.

WayFastWhitey

Gin and Jews
Established Member
screw shipping it back...keep the mother****er for the aggrevation the little bitch caused you....if he couldnt tell A) that pos he sent wasnt ported B) the pictures of what he was selling -vs- what he sent were different then he doesnt deserve to be a mustang driver....what a flaming piece of ****** shit....**** GRIMCOCKSUXORZ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread